San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

^
Doubt it.

Those are L-Style. To my knowledge NEX does not have an L-Style account.

Correct me if I'm wrong Rowell.
[/b]
[/b]

^ we do have the wht/caro low top xxi's and i believe a good size run b/c i remember they are moving very slowly and about the blk/unc v's dennis you correct its a L-style release and NEX doesn't have an account so we will not recieve them...

Right now we are having a 30% off of all clearance items...shoes and clothing that has a .96 or .97 ending....come check it out!!...peace....

Beginning Tuesday August 1st - sunday the 6th....NEX will have a 20% off of all nike & adidas, shoes....and i also think clothing as well...come check it out...peace!!

sup yo rowell just wondering do u guys still have the low top 21s in a size 9 get back when you can yo ight thanks man

Has anyone seen that FINE girl that works at the make up dept.????? She's probably the FINEST girl I've ever seen!!!!!! She looks either Filipino/White or Spanish/White.

Quote:
Has anyone seen that FINE girl that works at the make up dept.????? She's probably the FINEST girl I've ever seen!!!!!! She looks either Filipino/White or Spanish/White.

man. i just came back from there a few minutes ago! now i read this post. maybe i should pay more attention to folks when i walk in there instead of going straight to the shoe department. in fact, im probably goin tonight with my girl. (guess i'll be wearin the dark tinted stunnas tonight)

^sry Flipsyde619 no sz 9 in the xxi lows...i belive i saw a 9.5 though....we just recieved some new AM 90's wht/red and wht/royal....snakeskin blk/royal huarache 2k4's....and some new camel dunks wht/blue for women...

yo rowell.

whats crackin homeboy? i hate to be the one who's putting the question out, but i gotta ask. are you guys scheduled to get the military iv's?

^yea we are...just hoping that we get them in on time. oh we will be having a TENT SALE beginning wedsnesday aug. 30th till sunday... which includes 40% off kicks w/ .96 & .97 endings and buy 1 get 1 40% off on the regular stock kicks...because of this huge tent sale our shipments are going to be backed up...but hopfully we get them on time...i'll update though when we do...

does the nex have the low black red XXIs?
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retro Laney V, Retro Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XII, Raptor and Frenchies VII
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

^North Island does. Was just there this morning. Didn't bother looking at the price, but they have plenty of those.

They also had size 14 Military IV's for you big-socked people.

Quote:
Just curious, who got their Military IVs at the NEX and what time did you guys get there?

I was fortunate enough to be able to pick up my sz 9.5 this time around. Got their around 0730, but no one seemed to be out there. It wasn't hectic at all compared to the Mar's release, that's for sure. I guess people that were lined up in the back from the Mar's release thought twice before coming back to 32nd. Funny thing is, they opened the back before the front this time..

Quote:
does the nex have the low black red XXIs?

Yeah, they do. Not too sure on the size run, but if I'm not mistaken, they were $105.

Last edited:
^ readyon3 yea we do have the blk/red xxi lows price is actually 109.99 and we have a good size run but these kicks are selling nicely so better cop yours now...and regarding the military release it went much more smoothly then the last which was good and the future releases will be the same....well.... hopefully....

is the nex getting the green beans?
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

I was hella lucky to even get my pair. I got to the exchange at 8:50 AM. (I blame the alcohol from the night prior) When I got there, I saw about 10-15 heads in the front of the exchange. I figured I would try my luck and go to the back entrance. When I got there, there were only 3 heads back there with me. I remember the Mars release. I was definitely one of the first 5 or 6 heads in line, then got bamboozled and ended up with nothing. So I figured it would happen again. When the doors opened, I walked the corner past the cash register and realized no one was in line. So I just made a sprint and was the 2nd in line this time around and scooped up my 9.5.

Karma's a beezy.

Right on though, Rowell for hookin it up with the info and kicks.

Was it me, or was the line smaller for this release compared to the Mars?

^ i heard the militaries did not sell out on the first day

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

^^^
i've heard the same in other stores. believe it or not, i even got a pair at sheik for $124 (retail + tax). i guess it's the end of the world. sheiks selling for retail?!? too hard to believe, but it happened. i dont know if it was just a mistake or what. i think it's due to a couple of things.

#1 online retailers (PYS, shoejocky) had them available online 2 months prior to release. im sure the ones that were crazy enough to camp out for these, just bought em online.

#2 since JB is coming out with a new retro every other week, folks are finally starting to realize it's pointless to try to keep up with EVERY release. just get the ones that appeal to you. it's expensive man. and i only get the ones i feel. not what folks on NT feel about em. it's good heads are starting to realize that now.

Quote:
since JB is coming out with a new retro every other week, folks are finally starting to realize it's pointless to try to keep up with EVERY release

yeap...i want both the gren beans and cinder V's but im just gonna wait and see if i can get a pair of the grapes.

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Back
Top Bottom