San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

Quote:
nah, actually they're not. the militaries retailed for $115. The only iv's the retailed for $125 were l'style releases.

nah brah. 124 was the final total after taxes and all. it was an amazing site.

Quote:
and i only get the ones i feel. not what folks on NT feel about em. it's good heads are starting to realize that now.

Agreed.

That's why you won't hear me talking about copping until the Fire Red Vs drop.

[/b]​

-shiek selling for retail that i got to say that is a miracle...it might be because of the whole mess the company is with nike regarding jordans and about the green beans...we should be recieving it soon...

They opened the back first this time?

Glad to hear everyone got their pairs without the hassel like the Mars. Expect me at 32nd for the Fire Red V's though. Should I be planning to see the same people for the Mars? BayArea and R6N3T7? :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Should I be planning to see the same people for the Mars? BayArea and R6N3T7?

Oh fo sho! You could count me in on the Fire Red V''s. You could almost count me in on the Green Bean V's as well. We'll have to see though. Got a baby on the way. So I've got to handle my priorities first.

GREEN BEAN V'S AND THE WOMEN'S V'S $109.99 EACH WILL BE RELEASED THIS SATURDAY THE 23RD ON BASE...WE OPEN AT 9 AM....SEE YAH THERE!!

good question...that i don't have the answer to....sometimes its the back and sometimes its the front....

ONE ID for both is cool?
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Any word on the grapes....Am I late? Sorry, been gone for a while.

WANTED: SZ 12 DS Unluckys, Calis, Jordan IV Blk/Red/Cmt or any IV's​

FOR SALE: SZ 11 DS Adidas JMJ's & sz 12 Mita Hi's​

hey cedrockone...what size are you looking for? check the sig.
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10: Retro Nubuck XII, DUNKS[/font]: Heineys
TEAM SD - MEMBER

How often do you get a new shipment of chucks? I was looking for a pair of black low-top Mr. Taylor's in a size 9, but no more. Shucks.

haven't gotten chucks in a while...but hopefully soon...AND to update you all beginning OCT 6th-9th all athletic shoes will be 20% off so come check it out...!!

^ sorry man theyre gone...i traded them for a pair of Flint XIII's :pimp:
^^ dude you dont even make sense...next time just shut up!

[/b]
L8O15S16T23!42​
[/center]

Back
Top Bottom