San diego 32nd NEX Shoe Dept Post

wassup twomanyshoes i checked and im not expecting the west coast lebrons only the east coast lebrons which will be available tomorrow the 21st....

hey wasup altezzablue no my dad had a polo shirt on forgot what color and i was in a 10 deep hoody wearing concords thnx again rowell

nanbeezy we got those kicks that you were asking for....just put them out last night....along w/ those hemp dunks...

^its $89.99 and regarding the black v's we will be recieving them...I'll update as soon as i can confirm it to be released this saturday

sorry to inform you all that there is still no confirmation that the jordans will be released this saturday...im thinking they may be late due to inventory...i'll update late tonight if anything changes and if you all like call the dept b/4 we close...just in case...

JUST IN THE JORDAN RETRO V'S BLK/SLV WILL BE RELEASED TOMORROW MORNING WE OPEN AT THE REGULAR TIME...PEACE!

Yo rowell, did you guys get the white/blue or black/white zoom turf retros in?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^sorry yah...i have no info on any of those kicks coming to the base..but if they suddenly pop up..i'll for sure update this page asap!!

so rowell just wondering but did u guys get the jordan 22s in yet cause they come out this sat dont they but yea get back when u can

Will you be receiving the White/Red/Black III's. If so will you be receiving them on schedule. Do yall sellout real quick?

So are you guys getting the III's this saturday?
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

^
NEX doesn't have an L-STYLE account so that's a nay on the CG IIIs.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ how about the Fire red III's? did it get pushed back again next month?
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

^^ the XX2's were $139.99
and KB8sandiego is right we don't have an L'style account so sorry no cg iii's
the fire red iii's are set to realease next month. and i hope they come in on time. as usual i'll update as soon as i know the deal on those
^^dagreats23 good luck if you plan on buying on base b/c it all depends on how fast you run.

Quote:
how about the Fire red III's? did it get pushed back again next month?
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom