San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks 9/26 Qwest Field

Holy $#$@.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm so confused by Norv Turner's decision to wait for the 2:00 warning. They lost 10 seconds of time with that decision.

I'm so confused by Norv Turner's decision to wait for the 2:00 warning. They lost 10 seconds of time with that decision.

frown.gif

Rivers played his heart out. Our special teams and 1st half penalties killed us. *sigh*...Being a chargers fan is hard
tired.gif

frown.gif

Rivers played his heart out. Our special teams and 1st half penalties killed us. *sigh*...Being a chargers fan is hard
tired.gif

^Hell yea it is. Same story in SD every time. If it's not a blow out win it's a last second gut wrencher. Slow starts to the season, etc. But I'll never stop believing.

Don't Stop. BEELLIIIEEEVIIIIING

^Hell yea it is. Same story in SD every time. If it's not a blow out win it's a last second gut wrencher. Slow starts to the season, etc. But I'll never stop believing.

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif

Crazyyyy game though.
No homer but the Hawks didn't win this game, the Chargers lost it.
5 TO's
sick.gif

Special Teams
sick.gif
sick.gif

O Line
30t6p3b.gif
(Thanks goodness BigMac is coming back, Dombo showed that he cant stop speed rushers for !!%%)

On the bright side, today PR17 showed that our passing game is still decent and Norv actually made good calls.
And at least someone is happy
CharlieWhitehurst_display_image.jpg

Clipboard Charlie!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

laugh.gif

Crazyyyy game though.
No homer but the Hawks didn't win this game, the Chargers lost it.
5 TO's
sick.gif

Special Teams
sick.gif
sick.gif

O Line
30t6p3b.gif
(Thanks goodness BigMac is coming back, Dombo showed that he cant stop speed rushers for !!%%)

On the bright side, today PR17 showed that our passing game is still decent and Norv actually made good calls.
And at least someone is happy
CharlieWhitehurst_display_image.jpg

Clipboard Charlie!!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom