San Diego Chargers @ Seattle Seahawks 9/26 Qwest Field

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^i don't even care about the chargers losing until about week 5 because they do this every year
laugh.gif

Exactly why us Broncos fans don't even get excited when they lose early. EVERY YEAR they do this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

^i don't even care about the chargers losing until about week 5 because they do this every year
laugh.gif

Exactly why us Broncos fans don't even get excited when they lose early. EVERY YEAR they do this
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

frown.gif

Rivers played his heart out. Our special teams and 1st half penalties killed us. *sigh*...Being a chargers fan is hard
tired.gif

dude!! tell me about it, this just ruins my sunday night
frown.gif
, ohh well, i guess its the same old story for us bolts huh? we love climbing back up from the whole we dig ourselves in...

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

frown.gif

Rivers played his heart out. Our special teams and 1st half penalties killed us. *sigh*...Being a chargers fan is hard
tired.gif

dude!! tell me about it, this just ruins my sunday night
frown.gif
, ohh well, i guess its the same old story for us bolts huh? we love climbing back up from the whole we dig ourselves in...

our special team coverage is absolutely atrocious.

can't be turning the ball over like that though... i won't knock PR for the INT's, but the fumbles................. GOOD GAWD.

that is all.

our special team coverage is absolutely atrocious.

can't be turning the ball over like that though... i won't knock PR for the INT's, but the fumbles................. GOOD GAWD.

that is all.

I was at this game and ill tell yall, my ears were ringing from the jump. that place gets loud. The Q i dont think has ever gotten half as loud as this place.

I was at this game and ill tell yall, my ears were ringing from the jump. that place gets loud. The Q i dont think has ever gotten half as loud as this place.

^^^ Don't mess with Paul Allen when it comes to noise. He knows acoustics like you wouldn't believe. When he built the Rose Garden for the Blazers, he made it the loudest NBA arena. He built Qwest to specifically be the loudest stadium in existence, practically. And, beyond sports, he also owns the Cinerama theater in Seattle, which is one of the best movie theaters in the world, and he put many millions into the sound system there.

^^^ Don't mess with Paul Allen when it comes to noise. He knows acoustics like you wouldn't believe. When he built the Rose Garden for the Blazers, he made it the loudest NBA arena. He built Qwest to specifically be the loudest stadium in existence, practically. And, beyond sports, he also owns the Cinerama theater in Seattle, which is one of the best movie theaters in the world, and he put many millions into the sound system there.

Back
Top Bottom