(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Don't know how many of you go to Southwestern but...

Quote:
On Behalf of Raj K. Chopra, Ph.D.
Superintendent/President

Due to the fire emergency, and with due consideration to the health and well being of our students and staff, classes have been cancelled at all of our campuses effective Monday, October 22, 2007, at 12:00 p.m. The College will remain closed tomorrow, Tuesday, October 23, 2007.

For further information, please check our web site at www.swccd.edu or local media.

Be safe all...

Anyone know if Eastlake is going to get evacuated? Please post ASAP, the news isn't saying anything about the Eastlake area and neither is the Eastlake.net website. Thanks.

Heard that Rolling Hills and San Miguel Ranch has to evacuate.

No word on Eastlake yet.

Be safe for all my homies that are out there in that area. You guys get to word to evac yet Jeremy?
TEAM XBOX360​
.:Flowsomuch:.​
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

iHOPPER, good looks... i was about to post the same info..

Brandon, on the radio theyre talkin about a volunteer evacuation in rolling hills, eastlake woods, villa logo (sp?), san miguel ranch, and other neighboring neighborhoods.

hopefully things get better. stay up SD.

email:[email protected]
AIM:stussyxjeff

South San Diego ALL STARS!
9396BIGBODY,Bubblegum SOLES, Dunk These, LuckyIam619

Damn, this is nuts.

They need to cancel that game on Sunday.
TEAM XBOX360​
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Going to Arizona again?

Quote:
With the county's numerous fires making air quality in San Diego potentially hazardous, the Chargers are making plans to travel to Arizona tomorrow to continue preparations for their next game.

A final decision on whether to go to Arizona is expected later today. The Cardinals do not have a game this weekend, but it isn't known whether the Chargers are considering mov ing Sunday's scheduled home game with Houston to Arizona. Qualcomm Stadium is being used as an evacuation center.

It was four years ago this week that fires in San Diego County forced the Chargers to switch a Monday night home game to Tempe, Ariz.

The Chargers were set to re sume practice today following a long weekend off, but after a meeting with coach Norv Turn er this morning, the workout was canceled and players were sent home.

The fires burning around the county are nowhere near the team's Murphy Canyon com plex, but there is smoke in the air and many players and coa ches live in areas that have been evacuated. The players al ready were scheduled to be off tomorrow.

"There's nothing we could do today," coach Norv Turner said."We have a dozen guys who have evacuated their hous es and have stuff they've got to deal with."

Among those who live in the Poway and Rancho Bernardo area are LaDainian Tomlinson, Shawne Merriman, Shaun Phillips and Luis Castillo.

Castillo, who lives in Poway, returned to his home shortly before 10 a.m. and resumed packing in the event he had to leave.

"Most of the guys who live around here have been evacuated," Castillo said as he watched and felt the air get smokier seemingly by the minute."It's not looking good."

Said Turner:"We'll just see what happens. The air quality is only getting worse."
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

i can see a little bit of blue skies down here near the san ysidro outlet. it's not as yellow anymore. my neighbor had me trippin' because he was wetting down his roof with the water hose. i also heard there was a small fire, now contained, near san ysidro high school caused by kids who wanted school cancelled. that's horrible. hope everyone stays ok. be safe.

Just came back from drivin around with the family in the area...

Drove up the hill on Palm (Ocean View) standing near Ocean View Elementary School I saw flames in the radius of 50 miles give or take.

No word to evac for Ocean Viewers yet..

Stay safe everyone..

San Miguel Ranch is like a ghosttown.

I'm leaving in 30 minutes.

Jeremy let me know if you guys need help (I don't have your #)
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Quote:
i also heard there was a small fire, now contained, near san ysidro high school caused by kids who wanted school cancelled. that's horrible. hope everyone stays ok. be safe.
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS
[​

Bella Lago/Rolling Hills Ranch is almost on fire.

Eastlake Woods, Rolling Hills Ranch and San Miguel Ranch are either mandatory or near-mandatory (depending on distance from Proctor Valley Rd)

All we can do is pray now.

TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

my family has evacuated. we're over at my cousin's pad down in ocean view.

hope everyone is ok.

breathing condition in eastlake is :x
sick.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:Flowsomuch:.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Hope everyone is safe from the fire.

I'm just thankful that the Mecca Mira Mesa has been a safe spot during this fire and the cedar fire back in 2003.Our community is as close to the fire as can be but luckily has not hit us during this fire and during the cedar fire.

"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

Back home safe in Eastlake.

Anyone else back safe in the Rolling Hills Ranch/San Miguel Ranch/Eastlake Woods area?

TEAM XBOX360​
TeamLakers
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

damn guys, hope you guys are all doing well, i havnt had to evacuate yet guess im lucky
san diego is the place to be

aim - eyyowassupazn

Some pics from my neighborhood in San Miguel Ranch.

They showed my house many times on TV today, which was hard to watch!

The fire line was literally in the backyards of my neighbors.

The trail we have behind our homes is what saved our neighborhood. It acted as a buffer and was very effective.

Two of the pictures were taken when I flew home yesterday from Vegas. Most flights fly directly over Mt. San Miguel which lets me view my neighborhood and most of East Chula on the descent to SAN.

l_66a6aa3c7b53eebee213b4db6e588ab0.jpg

l_bb9656d925cb18d9133ab1627b651bbb.jpg

l_16bd1637249578bbef97f4a4ab131493.jpg

l_c84699985feba4ce843f7a9af915b47b.jpg

l_672424c8b70fd3d2aa16925abc84cb44.jpg

l_13ec0c9ff82e90d6bacede33ba2f096b.jpg

l_4b003f7bd9cf8184f308acdc3bc758ad.jpg

l_ee61bf3d19331ca41e037f69b27bc4cf.jpg

l_6792807a9c1d4a600372d8f0e19353aa.jpg
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

Im at work and the pc I have is very limited to what i can see...no flash, directx, etc....just plain html.
My other pc can but I cant leave this office right now...

any news on the Harris Fire? is it still going? I tried watching the news for a few minutes but they just keep showing the fires at North County.
TEAMAMFAMILY

damn ben...glad to see your hood still standing. i couldn't imagine what i would do if my crib was that close...hope your fam is good. along w/ the 619 nt fam...my prayers are w/ you and your loved ones. i hope all this madness ends soon!!!
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

Back
Top Bottom