(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Darwinism will kill off Kellen Winslow in a few years anyway.

Anyway Padre fans, whats the word on Kosuke Fukudome?

Originally Posted by georgehimself

I know. I'm just trying to see if anyone pays any attention to any of the crap I post sometimes.
You see what you do , you bastard! You got me all worked up over that, I was like "Does anyone else even see what he is typing?!?! LOL, I hate you.
roll.gif
You owe me dinner now, since you got me all hot and bothered.

I didn't mean to bother you. But the hot part was my intentional goal.

George's at the Cove just to make up?
The Sports forum is a Vick/Iverson/Fill-in-the-Blank-With-Overrated-athlete Riding section anyway.

As you guys can see I tried to defend LT and Merriman or any Charger when they put them on blast, but they don't listen to anything but Gunna or Henzo's disillusioned and regurgitated opinions.

Apparently it is now cool to be a Fred Taylor and Kellen Winslow fan.
Fred Taylor is Fred Taylor. Dude deserves his props.

As far as K2 goes, until AG and Tony Gonzalez fall of the face of the planet, he's nothing more than the 3rd best TE in the league.

With peeps putting the Chargers on blast, let them hate. Like I said with LT, his game speaks for itself. That's why they'll blast his character.Merriman, I'm on the wall with that one. I like the guy, but still, I've defended him against Gunna in regards to the steroid use and there's stillno info on him pursuing the company that provided the illegal supplements. With as the so-called hit on VY. That's BS. I was watching sports center lastnight after MNF and they showed the play again. That was no where near intentional. That thread that Gunna created was a grudge. As far as Rivers, I'mstill sounding the charge on that. Call it a grudge or whatever, he got the job done on Sunday and managed to snap that funk in the 4th, but he's stillgarbage. He has to prove to me otherwise that he can step up even under pressure. There's a lot of stuff you don't see on tv that Rivers does at homegames that will drive a fan nuts. I can't explain how many times he's left the open man hanging trying to key in on Gates or Chambers. He has to beless predictable. Yeah, I'll put blame on the line also. It's like they've forgotten how to block. Marcus McNeil turning into a human turnstilethis season ala Leander Jordan.

i love all the scrubs that like to use the roid excuse about merriman. i think that it's funny as hell!!! i put in my two cents in the sports forum aswell. i rarely go into that forum, but decided to check it out cause of this thread. either way, it's done and we came out w/ a win...not so pretty, but awin. we just need our injured players (jamaal, shawne, gates, rivers and lorenzo...i know he's not goin to play any time soon) to heel quickly...even if itmeans loosing them in the detroit game. damn, we can't even sleep on d-town. them cats are pissed cause what happened in dallas.

whats up SD, im not sure if im allowed to post this here but, my boy e-mailed me and told me to post this here:

Huge sneaker and jersey sale, great deals!!!!!! 100% authentic Air Force 1's, retro Jordans, retro Nike basketball, etc. Sizes 9.5 through 10.5 all neardead stock to dead stock as low as $30. Authentic Mitchell and Ness, Reebok, and Nike jerseys as low as $50. Rare and hard to find Jordan clothing and apparellas well. I'm downsizing my massive collection. Don't miss this opportunity. GREAT DEALS on authentic, quality shoes, jerseys, and apparell. ThisSaturday December 15 from 10am - 3pm at 65 King st. Chula Vista, CA. Come early for the best selection. Any questions ask for KC at 619 948 7393.

its happening this saturday 12/15. if you have any questions PM me or call the number above you. thanks

hahah yeah the sports forum be hating on the bolts

I take it all in stride, they only hate you when you're on the top

I've seen so many Kellen Winslow is the best TE in the game it's sickening

No respect out here for teams/players in the west

kellen winslow isn't far off from gates and gonzalez at all in my opinion. he's damn good. living up the the potential he has. he deserves his props,though it's premature to proclaim him as the best TE in the league. he's definitely on the same tier as gates and gonzalez though if you ask me.he's been on point this season, word to my fantasy football team.

as for fred taylor, gunna's been supporting him for a really long time now. i don't know where all those other d-riders came from. dude DOES deservehis props though. he deserves a pro bowl this year and has in the past, but dude's always been the victim of the numbers game in regards to the pro bowland may become a victim of that yet again this season.

in regards to the shawne merriman / steroids deal, as much as i love the chargers, i think dude was definitely on them at some point. he said he was gonna tryand sue the company that provided his "tainted supplement". what happened to all of that talk? it's been over a year and he never did a damnthing about it. don't get me wrong, i love his game and he has my support, but i can't defend him on his suspension. back when he said he passed 19 outof 20 tests, he still failed one and that speaks volumes more than the nineteen tests he passed. again, where's the lawsuit?

and my position on LT? even i think he's come off looking like a vag/crybaby at times. his play speaks louder than anything he says, though. and he'sstill a good character guy. i just think dude has let his emotions get the best of him more than a few times this season and the camera happened to be on himwhether it be at a post game press conference or on the field. everyone knows that he's a good guy and all that, but you know people on NT are quick tojump on everything. it just so happened that this season LT happened to have a more than a few things NT could jump on him about. i just think he should justcheck his emotions at times, no matter how hard it could be.

EDIT:
also, no one excited that we've almost officially extended jake peavy through the 2012 season [with 2013 team option]? it'll pay him $52mil through the2010-2012 seasons. the club option for 2013 is worth $22mil too.
smokin.gif

that's the good padres news. the bad padres news is that we probably just lost out on kosuka fukudome to the cubs according to ESPNews.

So now we have to look to Cameron of all people to fill center.

Look forward to a 3rd of 4th place (IN THE WEST) type season next year.

The Dodgers, Rockies and Diamondbacks are in great positions to be good NOW.

We do have some prospects, and I do hope Kouz and Gonzo turn out to be the offensive players we need. Is it realistic to hope for 70 HRs between the guys? Idon't see it happening though. I don't see us competing talent wise with the stacked teams in our division. Our pitching is great, but Mike Cameronhelped them a whole lot with his fielding abilities in the vast Petco centerfield. With Mike uncertain to come back and possibly having to rely on a freshdude in center, our pitching may suffer.

I wish we were more aggressive in the Torri Hunter and Andruw Jones sweepstakes. I would have been OK paying them big $$ for the combination of offense anddefense either one would have given our team.

^

You can thanks John Moores for trying to go with "San Diego discount" route in free agency again this year.What happened to the claims he was makingbefore Petco Park was built feeding SD voters and Padres fans with lines like "Once Petco Park is built it will allow us to pursue big name freeagents".

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

^

You can thanks John Moores for trying to go with "San Diego discount" route in free agency again this year.What happened to the claims he was making before Petco Park was built feeding SD voters and Padres fans with lines like "Once Petco Park is built it will allow us to pursue big name free agents".

Greg Maddux yo!
tongue.gif

Ive never spoke to Merrimen more then a few words in person but hes gotta be a idiot. I seen him on Monday the day after he got injured at a party at the HardRock. Jumped on stage talking about he doesnt see a ring on his finger and go Chargers. Yeah mu****a you will never see a damn ring on your finger if your outpartying when your injured with a sprained knee. Go stay the hell home and ice the !#%! down til its ready to play again. Even last year he hurt himselfgetting drunk a few nights before a game the team didnt release that info but a few of my friends spoke to a few of the players and thats what happened. Idunno its just kinda irritating.

peace
CROS1

Originally Posted by IamCROS1

Ive never spoke to Merrimen more then a few words in person but hes gotta be a idiot. I seen him on Monday the day after he got injured at a party at the Hard Rock. Jumped on stage talking about he doesnt see a ring on his finger and go Chargers. Yeah mu****a you will never see a damn ring on your finger if your out partying when your injured with a sprained knee. Go stay the hell home and ice the !#%! down til its ready to play again. Even last year he hurt himself getting drunk a few nights before a game the team didnt release that info but a few of my friends spoke to a few of the players and thats what happened. I dunno its just kinda irritating.

peace
CROS1
14-2 doesn't guarantee you$!#@ the following year. These guys got to full of themselves quick, partying all the time during the regular season inthe city. Not to mention some of the parties they throw in L.A. As I said earlier, they need to spend more time in the film room and not on stage pop poppinbottles...smh

damn!!! i'd like to run into some of the guys and make words...that would be cool, but not at some club cause their attitude would be freak mode. butanyway, i'd like to say thank you to the texans (had to swallow my pride to say that), but they did us a small favor by winning tonight. now we have to goout on sunday w/ a semi-injured starting squad and put away the lions to take the division. i'm not trying to get ahead of myself, but i'm just alittle excited again...but still chillin...

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Word on the street that the Confidential on Wednesday nights is the spot for Chargers players.

They go everywhere every damn weekend and weekday. I seen a few players at the Hard Rock party on Mon. On Sunday Night I seen a few only one I recognizedwas Kassim Osgood at the Tavern in PB. Most of the players frequent the more high profile spots like Sidebar, Confidential, Stingaree, Ivy Hotel, andwhatever is booshie going on in downtown. Coolest cats I been around has been Kassim Osgood and Shawn Phillips, Ive spoke to Merrimen at my club before and Ifelt like he was just mumbling the entire time. Theres Charger afterpartys every damn weekend just go to www.DredCarpet.com dude does alot of them. Cool Ican see like Sunday-Wed. But I mean if your injured stay home!~!

I mean really though it might not seem like a big deal but I believe if these dudes were to stay focused and work instead of play on there down time during theseason no doubt in my mind we would be in the later rounds if not be in the Super Bowl. But instead you got players going out every damn night. I mean coolbut isnt there the entire after season to do !%%@ like that...I guess its cause most of them are so young and I guess there still trying to get that !%%@ outof there system....

peace
CROS1

NEW KICKS @: FUTURE OF STYLE, REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR SHOES FOR CONSIGNMENT, WE SELL MOSTKICKS IN 2 WEEKS!

Visit our myspace page ....Future of Style!

IMG_4938.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

Jordan 5 Grapes
Size 9.5

Jordan Spizike Black
Size: 9.5

Jordan 5 Metallic Black & Silver

Rebok X Undefeated Question Mark Iverson
Size: 9

Jordan 5 Fire Red
Size: 9.5, 11

Dunk Day of The Dead
Size: 13

Dunk Tiffany
Size:11

Dunk HUnter
Size: 8, 11.5

Jordan Olympic
Size: 11

Jordan 5 Lazer
Size: 10

Jordan 8 Aqua
Size: 9, 10.5, 11

Jordan 3 Do the right thing
Size: 10,11

Jordan 3 Pure Money

Jordan 5 Sunset
Size: 11 (womens)

Jordan Spizike King County
Size: 10.5

Airforce 1 Frankenstein

Union One Time Only

Jordan 3 Black Cats

Jordan Spizike Cement

Jordan BMP Yellow
Size: 12

Jordan 3 Flip

Dunk Old Spice
Size: 10.5

Heres our myspace Page again

Future of Style!

Store Info Phone Orders Welcome

(619) 955-8046
740 5th Avenue
San Diego, Ca. 92101

Good weekend for sports. The Bolts get a nice blowout win and take the AFC West......Tiger destroys the field at the Target World Challenge.......and theOceanside High Pirates take the Division II State Football Championship....
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom