(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

SD roshe folk, Carlsbad FA had the total crimson roshes in stock earlier today. Didn't ask what sizes were remaining, but it didn't seem too busy

Then its up to us to make it pop

I used to post a lot years back. I don't care about sneakers like I used to so I only come to NT for the general section. Good luck with the sneaker event next month. I was waiting for something like that to come around years back but it never did! Going back into hiding now, carry on SD people 8)

Wassup ya'll, if anybody ever wants anything  or wants to  kick it around Downtown/SDSU...

DM me cuz!!! Let's linkup, us NTers gotta connect! I stay on campus at State, right next to the Trolley. 

Last edited:
To those looking for Roshe runs, shiekh in fashion valley mall got the spring colorways, last weekend bonita mall had the roshe FB V2 colorways in stock and finishline had 2 colorways also. Expect finishline to get more colorways these next few weeks. Hopefully blends will get some in the middle of April....

To those looking for Roshe runs, shiekh in fashion valley mall got the spring colorways, last weekend bonita mall had the roshe FB V2 colorways in stock and finishline had 2 colorways also. Expect finishline to get more colorways these next few weeks. Hopefully blends will get some in the middle of April....
good lookin' out.  if they dont got sizes they still have the gammas/tarps in almost FSR on nike.com

I knew I should've went yesterday! No wonder they're all over Craigslist.  Was gonna hit someone up for a pair, not for 200.  How much were they in Sidro?

I believe they were going for $129.99. My boy said they were B Grades but he couldn't see anything to label them as b grades. I was gonna cop but got the kobe Easters instead.

I used to post a lot years back. I don't care about sneakers like I used to so I only come to NT for the general section. Good luck with the sneaker event next month. I was waiting for something like that to come around years back but it never did! Going back into hiding now, carry on SD people 8)

^
What he said. This thread starting to look like that other site.

I got some Roshe Run Mid City Pack NYC.

Since this is an SD thread I thought I might sell it to someone locally who might want it before I ship it back to NDC.

Anyone in sd copping the lebron x elite superheroes? I live in Poway and can't decide where I have the best chance for a sz 10.5. Or 11

Back
Top Bottom