(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Yea, that jersey.

None in SD. Going to LA this Sat so hopefully i'll drop by that mall if im around that area or wherever its available.

Know if they have a medium?

Yo Dennis if you want I can cop you 1 or 2 Lakers 60th anniversary patches when I go to the Laker road game
laugh.gif
@ Staples this saturday.

Also if other SD heads want to go cop those Laker jerseys I found their online site here:

http://www.fanzz.com/

Dennis what size did get on your Magic & Kobe jerseys?

Dennis can you also give me directions to Fox Hills Mall coming from SD? I think it like right after LAX & Inglewood right?Just PM me the directions and if you want the patches man.

Also do you know what malls in Socal have the black/grey Zoom Flight 96's, South Coast Mall, Westminster, Fox Hills?

Dennis this is calling you right now:

get_image.aspx

tongue.gif

^
Reebok made purple ones in the Magic and Kareem one and a couple of seasons back.

*Edit

Scratch that, they got a road purple Kareem for this season also.

But yeah, just the yellow home ones this season. It's pretty much to commemorate the Showtime jerseys the Lakers are wearing as throwbacks this season fortheir 60th anniversary.

Jonathon, I got a large in the Magic and Kobe. I should have got medium because large is way too huge on me. That's what I get for losing weight. Oh well,gotta keep it hippity hop I guess.
laugh.gif

I'll PM you the directions while I'm on my lunch break at work.

As far as the Grey Zoom Flight 96s go, no need to worry about coppin' them in LA, you can swoop a pair up at Footlocker Horton or Footlocker FV. Saw themthere this weekend for $120.

And yes, the Big Game James jersey is calling me. I need to pick up my Byron Scott jersey first.
pimp.gif

I was lucky enough to swoop the last 10 in the Laker colorway Laser 2K4s last night. I guess yesterday was Footlocker Plaza's last day before closing forremodeling. I'd say call them if you're looking for that colorway but they're closed. I don't know if they're temporarily relocating likeChamps did.

Just got some Crooks New Era's in along with there Spring line...
Print this out and get 10% off your purchase....

is the staples center the only place to get those patches? how much are they?
is there anywhere else in LA for the kobe jersey? might have to pick one up next time im up there.

^
Well, from the homies in the Laker season thread, the legit ones are sold at Staples.

I think they run $8 bucks. Is that right Jeremy?

I didn't really get to go to that many malls when I was up in LA, but the only places that I saw the jerseys were at Fox Hills. They had them at Champs andFanzz. I also saw the shooting jacket with all the banners on the back. I would have swooped but all they had was a XXL.

Also, if you're looking for the Zoom Kobe III Diamond Jacket, Pants, and Shorts, they have them at Nike FV. Nike finally treating Kobe right with the gear.
pimp.gif

Had to swoop the whole fit. Word to my boy Bolt55.

$8 @ staples.

renato....i can get you a patch when i head up there on tuesday.

dennis, you still wanted that patch right? again...RIP to your uncle homie.

SD Laker fans PM me if you need a Laker 60th anniversary patch.I'm going to the Laker road game @ Staples this saturday.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

$8 @ staples.

renato....i can get you a patch when i head up there on tuesday.

dennis, you still wanted that patch right? again...RIP to your uncle homie.

Yeah, I'm still down for the patch. I need to put it on my Magic jersey.

Thanks Jeremy. Much appreciated again.
I got mad love for the condolences and the prayers in the Laker season thread fellas. Respect.
pimp.gif

I hate to actually admit this but I'm planning on attending a Laker game this spring.

As many of you know I'm surrounded by Laker fans in my life so I have decided to accompany some of them to a game (so I can see how handsome Kobe is inreal life!)

What's the best place to look for them? Stubhub? LA Craigslist? Anybody got 4 tickets for a Sunday game they are willing to sell.

I will do my best stoneface the whole time, I promise.

Weak. Fanzz in Fox Hills won't hold it for me till Saturday.
frown.gif

Dude said there are a lot of mediums but I bet he's just saying that cuz he didn't want to check.

Hopefully, they still got it by the time I get there.

Though it's a painful and tragic time right now for me and my fam, all this talk about Lakers and jerseys puts me at ease just a little.

Had to bust this one out.

nd08ep.jpg

Lakers_Kobe_Bryant_01.jpg

2ebek47.jpg

bgtfyo.jpg

Classic and a must have for all Kobe and Laker fans.
pimp.gif

willie, what time are you going to fox hills? Maybe we can meet up and have lunch and talk about boys or something. You better get there early, I might pick upthe last medium haha!

^
Did I mention that Champs Fox Hills has those jerseys too?

They're only a store away from each other.

They ain't going to sell out. But who knows, the Laker bandwaggon is getting pretty big now.
laugh.gif

^
Called them this morning. All they have is S and XL.
grin.gif

Your right about the Laker bandwaggon. I thought it was just us and a few other SD heads till now.

Its like being a Charger fan.
laugh.gif

willie, what time are you going to fox hills? Maybe we can meet up and have lunch and talk about boys or something. You better get there early, I might pick up the last medium haha!

I'll probably hit up the mall late afternoon due to prior engagements so if your going around that time "we can meet up and have lunch and definitely talk about boys or something."

Back
Top Bottom