(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

thanks kb8, what brand those places carry? i was gonna go to steady, willys, and streetmachine..how are those?

denvers dirty oline strikes again
trying to take out igors knees
im kinda glad igor punched the fool hahahha

"thats the end of the game"
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

chargers :pimp:
pimp.gif

CHARGERS!!! Yeah Boy :pimp:
pimp.gif

I always like Chargers/Broncos games, both teams are real good, however the Chargers a Little bit better :b
tongue.gif

What Big TRG wants:
-Any out of season L-R-G in big sizes. The older the better. 2XL & up, 40-42
-Adidas Superstar 35th's Lee Quinones size 11-12

Still, there is no reason to punch him, especially in the helmet. I never understood why people punch others in the helmet, it doesn't hurt. It only hurts their hands. Anyway, great game. Go Bolts.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

^^^Wait, What John Legend was at HOB in SD? When?... >:
mad.gif
City of SDClack Clack Clack Clack Clack"

Last night with Robin Thicke.

Dude is miles ahead of anyone else in the R&B game right now, great performance.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

HEADS UP!!!!!

JUST DELIVERED 2 PS3 TO WALMART IN OCEANSIDE ON VISTA WAY..... MIGHT HAVE MORE 2MORO...

JD58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

What's going on SD? Been away from NT for a while. Anyone know the deal with Black Friday spots? PS3? TMX? or anything worth goin for?
"Northern Kali-fool-yah, I don't care what you say... I'm from Fairfield, California, USA... We get HYPHY!"

1460297085_l.jpg

Included everything in the store....new and old...

Downtown will be clearing out of vinyl so checkem out as well...
peace
CROS1

Just got some Akomplice stuff heres a popular design thats back in stock and in new colors...

Armory sale?...Yessss, haha. Everyone else in my family can go to walmart or target or where ever, but i'll be down at Armory :tongue:
tongue.gif

So Cros, you guys are really gonna close down the downtown shop?...felt kinda sad when I read that in the other post, haha.

Just curious though, do you guys have any copies of that J&S Entertertainment- EPS chronicles at either shop?...I stumbled on that myspace and really wouldn't mind getting a copy of that CD....those few tracks on there are real good.

Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. Peace!
Peep It! I finally made a myspace. CRAZY!
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

Looking for any old L-R-G 2XL & UP, 40-42!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

God Bless.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

word.. happy thanks giving to the rest of SD as well. Good luck with your shopping tomorrow. On that note: Apple will be selling some stuff (but they didn't tell us what). But the good news is its not an hourly sale; its gonna be going on all day so tell all your family and friends who were gonna go try to get apple stuffs. If you go to the Otay one i'll be there from 12 - 5. peACe
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

Does anyone know if the San Ysidro Nike outlet does anything special for their Midnight opening in terms of extra percentage off or anything?
NOW OPEN​

anyone know if Alpine/Viejas outlet will be selling anything special? Last year it was 2 kinds of Charity SB FCs.
RAW.sheed​

Yeah hopefully we'll be outta there at the end of the year. Downtown is getting pricey in terms of overhead and the parking sucks @#%$. Both of which put a hurt on our business. So we will scale down to one store and focus more on our own gear. And once all is well we might regroup and find another spot somewhere else in Diego but in the meantime want to stay on our grind and stay focused.

I will bring some copies to the sale tomorrow I been needing to get more in both shops anyways. If I dont have it Access has it next door anyways hahaha...

peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom