(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Anybody know if the Fashion Valley Foot Locker sells NFL Authentics? Or any FL, FA, or Champs in the San Diego area? Looking for an authentic during the F&F sale. My idiot self missed out on the Reebok 40% sale last week.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: [email protected]

I know the Jersey/Sports memorabilia shop in Fashion sells authentic Jersey (the one by Banana Republic) Not sure if theyre still open though...
TEAM-SD:MEMBER#10​
4 8 15 16 23 42
Good bye K-Fed...I bet Britney will do that PLAYBOY photoshoot...or maybe some VIVID Videos.

Quote:
Anybody know if the Fashion Valley Foot Locker sells NFL Authentics? Or any FL, FA, or Champs in the San Diego area? Looking for an authentic during the F&F sale. My idiot self missed out on the Reebok 40% sale last week.

Yeah, Sports Fantasy sells authentics in FV. I'm not too sure about FL or FA though.

They've got a store at Plaza Bonita now also. Next to the old Suncoast Video.

He got a rare size 46 authentic navy tomlinson and powder blue merriman.

I lucked out on the 40% off Reebok sale. Got me a powder blue LT for $154.

There's also another sports store at Chula Vista center and the Otay Ranch mall. Overheard them talking about it on XX 1090 today on my way from work because they were giving away an authentic Donnie Edwards jersey.

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

birdhousexworkshop.jpg

Quote:
who else is goin to JT's this wednesday?

I was going to go, but Willie got me sick with the shotguns we took at the Charger game.
tongue.gif

TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

NBC is expected to announce next week that the Chargers Dec. 17 home game against Kansas City will be the network's game at 5:15 p.m. that day. Also, NBC making New Orleans-Dallas it's prime time game on Dec. 10 means that day's Chargers-Broncos game will be seen in most of the country as the second half of CBS' doubleheader.

Primetime Chargers again!!!

Second night game in SD!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TeamLakers

I don't know if anyone caught this but on BET, Willy's Workshop was represented when Pharrell introduced The Ice Cream Skate Team. Check out the screen shot below. :wow:
eek.gif
2rc68pg.jpg

^
I was there.

I was wearing the multicolor 5&A Dime shirt and a black Laker hat.

Yeah. That place is getting way too packed.

I try to remain inside and avoid that crazy patio. But that's not saying much because the bar area is hella packed also.

Quote:
I don't know if anyone caught this but on BET, Willy's Workshop was represented when Pharrell introduced The Ice Cream Skate Team.

I actually watched that. Didn't notice the board until you posted the pic. Props on getting represented.
TeamLakers

Anyone know if the Nike Dunk II Lows are out anywhere?

203540384.jpg
**NT Member Since January 10, 2001**
5 Years & Counting​

Quote:
Thought I was going huh?

Well I went...right after church.

Two beers and I was out.

One Pipeline and one Coors.

Where were you? I told you to go.
laugh.gif

TeamLakers

Check out the new Visionaries Video you can see alot of SD hip hop heads and some familiar spots around town...Armory PB, Access, Spring Valley, Deep Rooted, Tony Da Skitzo, Myself, Charlie Rock, Jr Boogaloo, Kutfather and alot more...a

VISIONARIES
not allowed
Add to My Profile | More Videos
peace
CROS1

Back
Top Bottom