(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

So were closing the downtown store a few days into Feb. and this shirt was made to commemorate the shop at 9th and Market. We will probably be moving around the corner a month or so later if all goes well. In the meantime when we do close Pacific Beach will be our only San Diego location that will be open til we open up in downtown again. There was roughly about 200 Shirts printed. Once there gone we probably wont be reprinting them so get out to the shop and cop yours while they last....Bigups to Pres for banging out a dope @#%$ design!!!

Armory Survival Gear
1539 Garnet Ave
Pacific Beach Calif 92109
858-274-7300

Armory Hip Hop Shop
630 9th Ave
San Diego Calif 92101
619-238-8151

www.ArmoryHipHop.com
www.FreestyleSession.com

peace
CROS1

also for the 21 and up heads my bday party is this Friday...
l_d210b0816f432d1bb98fb1efb71f852a.jpg

Bill Parcels is now retired.

That now leaves Wade Phillips to possibly get the head coaching job in Dallas.

First Cam, now Wade?!?! Thats just great.

I hope Wade stays for one more year and maybe get the HC job if Marty is gone.

Maybe we'll end up with a coordinator that doesn't soften up (fall into prevent) when we need to pressure the quarterback.

All of your twelve are belong to us.

According the Chargers Official Forum, rumors are that Ron Rivera may be done with the Bears after this season.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

What up SD.. hope my fellow SDSUers had a good first week. Anyways there's a show tomorrow near campus on El Cajon. Come thru and support local hip hop:

Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

Quote:
Maybe we'll end up with a coordinator that doesn't soften up (fall into prevent) when we need to pressure the quarterback

i'm not mad a prevent D, but i'm mad at how soft the zone coverage is!!! if our secondary could play zone, then it wouldn't be so bad. but ben, you're also correct when you the front 3+1 needs to put pressure on the qb!!!

Quote:
i'm not mad a prevent D, but i'm mad at how soft the zone coverage is!!! if our secondary could play zone, then it wouldn't be so bad. but ben, you're also correct when you the front 3+1 needs to put pressure on the qb!!!

I'm mad at you getting the foam 1s!

hahahaha jk. I guess they got a 2nd shipment and lo and behold I have a 12.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

congrats bro...looks like these are pretty hard to come by...for now. whoa...proper got a second shipment?!?! i'm just glad they got a 14. undftd hardly ever get 14's!!!

Tickets are $10 I heard something like if you buy them presale today there 2 for 1 but I dont know the truth to that might want to check the 4th and B box office for that info...

peace
CROS1

anyone in SD looking for some 18's Axis Se7en MODS...hit me up.
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

Does anyone know where I can get a power chord for a Gateway laptop? I lost the whole thing, the cord and the little rectangle box that plugs into the wall.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

^
I don't think anyone is being shady since no one is saying anything.

It's just that I don't think it's hit SD yet.

But I could be wrong.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

I dunno...i havent seen any here in SD. But Im passing on the Foams...just one pair a month for me know, need to cut down on my habit. and I already bought the Black/Silver "23"...cant wait till next month...Im finally buying me a pair of Denim Dunk High's.
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

Quote:
JT's is getting way too crowded..

Seriously though.

Way too crowded.

I'm done with that spot.

I'm all about Wednesday night $1 bowling at 32nd street.
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ I've BEEN done with that place. I like going in the afternoons when its really chill and a true bar atmosphere esp when Lew Bush grills up your food. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom