(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
I like going in the afternoons when its really chill and a true bar atmosphere esp when Lew Bush grills up your food

How come you never invite me to go there in the afternoon Willie?

Messed up dog.

J/K.

TOP 12!!!
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

i posted it in the other thread, but i'm thinkin attic, shiekhs plaza or horton. ben...hit me up when it lands down there

Alright, so I just called the following spots in regards to the Foams.

Footlocker Horton = No

Blends = No

Footlocker FV = No

Footlocker MV = No

Attic = No

That's what they told me when I called.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ Is that a NO "We arent getting them" or No "they havent arrive yet"? When I called FLFV they guy said they havent came in yet!!!

Hate to ask, but did anyone hit up Shiekhs?
City of San Dieg"Clack Clack Clack Clack"

I bet most of them were "No, we haven't received them yet." responses.
==========
Those who complain about increased prices on "hype" products need to take an Economics course and learn about Supply and Demand.

Quote:
Is that a NO "We arent getting them" or No "they havent arrive yet"? When I called FLFV they guy said they havent came in yet!!!
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

i don't think any of the footlockers or champs will be getting them...maybe footaction and that's a HARD MAYBE.

Oh well, i can only hope my Plan B and C come through. Damn SD!!!!
City of San Dieg"Clack Clack Clack Clack"

^
Seriously.

Why is it so hard for us to get a release like this?
TeamLakers
4L8O15S16T23!42

I'm not certain if it's a fiasco, just hard work. Nobody but us that frequent this forum will probably want em (i hope)..but thanks for the info!!
DJ n-ZO

Is ASR even open to public?
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

^ damn I was hoping I can go...i just wanted to go and get some stickers. hahaha
NikeTalk Detective
>WHO NEEDS A CSI, WHEN YOU CAN GOOGLE EVERYTHING?<
4L8O15S16T23!42
Team SD: Member # 10

ASR is cool but I think most of the people on these boards will feel the stuff at the Agenda its pretty easy to get in givem a business card and your in there. Its at the old convention center by 4th and B
peace
CROS1

funny cuz when i was in attic on tuesday the guy said they should be getting foams this coming weekend or next

I know its a long shot, but do any SDSU students know when baseball practice is, or where I can get a schedule for it? I'm not an SDSU student and I've checked the SDSU website and I can't find anything.

Trying to get a Tony Gwynn autograph and possibly a photo. He probably has tons of people ask for autographs everyday so I'd totally understand if he gave me a stoneface or something or said he can't give me one, but hey, its worth a shot.

Any help is appreciated!
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

Naw I remember 2-3 years back when Tony first signed on as coach. He would ride around campus in this big ol golf cart with a big blue SD helmet for a roof with the #19 big as heezee on the side and wouldn't nobody on campus really pay attention to him. That is until I yell what up Tony and then everyone's like oh it is him.

Quote:
Naw I remember 2-3 years back when Tony first signed on as coach. He would ride around campus in this big ol golf cart with a big blue SD helmet for a roof with the #19 big as heezee on the side and wouldn't nobody on campus really pay attention to him. That is until I yell what up Tony and then everyone's like oh it is him.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS<----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

If you guys want to listen to some cool tunes check out the StateofMindRadio.com podcasts....Here are instructions on how to subscribe to it...

Get State of Mind/Armory Massive/Mixtape Session mixes:

1. open up itunes
2. go to "Advanced" tab
3. click "Subscribe to Podcast"
4. Enter "www.switchpod.com/users/mrhek/feed.xml"
5. Pick what you want and download.

peace
CROS1

twelvez.com (earthbound radio) is also dope to listen to...just caught on to them recently

anyways I saw the Willys Workshop bball team play today at AIU aka USIU.."Purple Haze"..that's pimp
DJ n-ZO

Back
Top Bottom