(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

The SB needs to be out here in Daygo again, the players wouldnt be playing in rain right now!!! What was it 76 degrees and clear today..? Guess we need a new stadium first.
"Seriously... I shouldn't have said that"

Quote:
not lookin forward to padres at all
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
I know we're probably going to suck it up bad this season and probably come dead last in the NL west.

I disagree. I think we will be ok. We have a pitching staff nearly or equal that of any other NL West team plus our defense is solid. We still have the best bullpen in the division as well. I don't see Arizona or Colorado doing better than us. It should be a three way race between, SF, LA, and the Padres.

Quote:
I disagree. I think we will be ok. We have a pitching staff nearly or equal that of any other NL West team plus our defense is solid. We still have the best bullpen in the division as well.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ yeah, true. i mean bochy is proven, buddy black still has 6 months to prove he could take the Padres back to the playoffs. but then again towers can make some more moves to make Padres stronger.

like last year and the year before. our pitching is our strength.

Our rotation is solid!

Peavy, Young, Maddox, Boomer and Hensley.

Our bullpen is still top notch, and Meredith is only going to get better.

We just needed to pick up an offensive firecracker and we did not, hopefully someone's bat is on fire this year (Adrian, Mike C. or one of the Giles brothers??)
All of your twelve are belong to us.

There's no denying our pitching rotation is solid.

But how the heck are we going to score?

Our problem last season was getting people on base but not bringing anyone home. Which lead to our downfall against the Cards in the playoffs.

Aside from the Maddux addition, I'm not really in awe so far with our offseason moves, especially with Spring Training being next month.

I'm still not over Bochy leaving and not resigning Dave Roberts, even though he's old, there goes our stolen bases.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Alright so its the countdown til the end of the month in which we will be closing the doors of the Armory Hip Hop Shop on the corner or 9th and Market. Still in the works of getting a new location so after this month we will be getting things situated and let everyone know the deal. We do still have our Pacific Beach location in the meantime so you won't be left out to dry. But everything must go so please come through we need to get rid of anything and everything. So come down and get some real good bargains on everything in the shop....

peace
CROS1

yeah i have vinyl and will still buy wax, gotta stick with the roots, microwave DJing is a no no. Recording straight from vinyl has excellent quality sound compared to looking around for mp3s on the net.
DJ dead Seriou$the 2nd coming

and it ain't really all about DJing either. I've been buying records for awhile now. A little over 5 years or so and I love records to death. That's not that long, but I know it'll never stop. Records and music comes first before anything else no doubt. I sold almost half my stash of kicks just to buy more records.

I remember I got into it when I was in 7th grade, haha. I found my pops old box of records on the side of my house. First one I played was the Santana Abraxas album...still got it too.

I love hip hop to death, but there's a lot of good music out there besides hip hop. And what a lot of younger cats my age don't realize is that the old music of the past was what really started hip hop. If there was no James Brown there probably wouldn't be no Rich Boy, or Jim Jones, or whatever the hell doo doo music I hear on Z90

The hunt is what makes it fun. When you find that record you've wanted forever and you take that @#%$ home and play it on the turntable and blast it through your speakers, that's a pretty damn good feeling.

BTW, I got a new computer. That's a pretty damn good feeling as well, haha. Not that anyone noticed, but I wasn't posting too much. Taking a break from the computer for a few weeks made me realize that I spent way too much time on here :wow:
embarassed.gif

myspace.com/bigtrginsd

I need your old L-R-G 2xl 3xl & 4xl

Especially looking for a Giraffes Baseball Jersey!

I can't speak for the entire SD community, but I can say that all is good in my neighborhood haha. Just trying to get done with school for now. I'll tell it like it is and i'm on that senioritis tip haha. Half my classes are electives and i'm just chillin waitng for graduation to come.

& for anyone who cares I went down to San Ysidro today. Nike outlet didn't have anything too good. Some womens 97's and 90's for dudes who have small feet and can fit ladies sizes, some 6.0 dunks and some cortez's..nothing else really sticks out there.

For those that rock Puma's though, they've got baby blue suede's and the grape colored teal/purple disc blazes for $30 a piece. Some nice puma's for cheap. I got a pair of the suede's. Can't pass up on that. i'm a sucka for suedes and clydes haha
myspace.com/bigtrginsd

I need your old L-R-G 2xl 3xl & 4xl

Especially looking for a Giraffes Baseball Jersey!

wow both of our coordinators are gone, reminds me of Bellichecks run when both his coordinators were hired, except we got no rings to show for it
DJ dead Seriou$the 2nd coming

Gonna be in SD from Feb.14-18. Just want to know is there any sneaker shop i should visit? Dont want to go through this whole thread.

if you take a trip downtown you can pretty much hit up all the spots....

-blends
-attic
-adidas
-street machine
-future of style
-unsteady
-commissary
-5&D
-Armory

basically all "next" to each other.
TeamClippers​
It's not just a basketball team that needs you, it's an entire nation.​