(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Price of Montana for us has been the same for a minute but earlier this year it went up...Its $6 a can...

Also that flyer piece will be available on T-Shirt very limited run on that as it was made for the Vicious Cycle Artshow that was in Texas a few weeks back...And the print is sick came out just like the flyer but way big...

Also I just ok'd the Bridge design at the printer today and peeps will definitely be loving it...

peace
CROS1

Tide, price of the shirt?

it will be copped.
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20 83 33 23 25 61 10
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

does anyone know where i can find the old style ('06 season)Chargers authentic LT jersey. on line sites only have a size 56,its going to be a gift and the recipient doesn't like the new style

If you're from SD you're best bet would be the stores at the mall.

I know Fashion Valley, Plaza Bonita and Horton Plaza has Jersey store that has a pretty amount of selection. Not too sure about the sizes though.

Quote:
I'm trying to find a spot in SD that serves Doner Kebabs.

Dennis, Im not too sure if you already found what you are looking for but i think Doner Kebabs is some kind of Greek Food AKA Gyros?

check out this place:
Country Kabob Greek Restaurant
3375 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

Heres a sneak peak at some of the shirts that will be available this weekend....there are a lot more but Im just touching on a few of each brand so you see what you can get your hands on this weekend....

The Bridge available in 7 different color combos!!!! There are 4 colors Black, Brown, White and Silver that are regularly available and 3 surprise colors which will be limited to 20 pieces that's 20 pieces!!! So basically
3 Mediums, 6 Larges, 6 XL's, 3 XXL's and 2 3XL's.....
the-bridge-1-big.gif

Next we got the Beat Street flip...Available in Black, White and Purple which is shown here...
beat-street-2-big.gif

Heres the Big Guns T-shirt....144 pieces total made 72 whites and 72 silvers...a lot of which will be shipped worldwide but ofcourse we have some for the stores here...coppem while there still available...
guns-1-big.gif

America's Finest City T with script by Dyze One....available in this green, White and Black
americas-finest-3-big.gif

Big Friar T...available in White, Black and Brown....Brown being my favorite...
fryer-2-big.gif

Also a remake of one of more popular designs from awhile back...Teal Steel...Available in 2 shades Green and Blue...3 Colors of each shade...
teal_steel_blue_2-big.gif

Abel Chopper Design...designed by OG ABEL...3 different colors Sand, Black and White Simple Clean effective design....
chopper-1-big.gif

Ok so onto Serye Designs....Hopper and company putting in some work...Heres 3 designs out of about 15 I believe it was...

Bubblism...Crazy funky design 10 color design....available in a few shirt colors....These will be gone fast!!!

KSose...I dont really know the meaning behind the name but this big @#%$ full body tag is bangin...Serye definitely getting funky with it this season and opening up them doors pretty wide...

The Rulers...The world at the palm of your hands Serye style....Funky full body 4 color print in discharge ink so you cant even feel the ink on the shirt....Definite banger....Available in a few colorways as well in terms of shirt color...

and last but definitely not least the OG San Diego Shirt brand....coming straight from the early 90s Top 2 Mufreagin Bot'm...Zodak and Severe bringing out the heavy hitters from the past also introducing some new stuff just to tease you all for future designs...Heres a few I picked out to show...

Im crossing my fingers the printing was a little delayed on this one but I believe it should get done...Og design from back in the day Hellbound Marker design...Feel the Effects of the High...This design was done in the early 90s and still smacks the @#%$ out of a lot of these @#%$ graphics you see on shirts nowadays...No Photoshop and Illustrator here kiddies straight up skills on the ink tip and stippling a lost art in itself go read a book about it....

Same thing with this heavy hitter from the 90s....Spliff....name says it all....Once again no Photoshop or Illustrator here just masterful skills on the inking and stippling tip...

and there you go a sneak peak at whats to come this weeekend...Remember theres a ton more...18 Shirt designs from Armory, 15 from Serye and another 7 for Top 2 Bot'm....So come down to the shop and get your dose of San Diego flavors this weekend.....

Armory Survival Gear
803 F St
San Diego Calif 92101
619-238-8151
12pm-8pm

I'm feelin that Coronado Shirt, dope shirts as usual.
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

Quote:
Dennis, Im not too sure if you already found what you are looking for but i think Doner Kebabs is some kind of Greek Food AKA Gyros?

check out this place:
Country Kabob Greek Restaurant
3375 Adams Ave
San Diego, CA 92116
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ Your getting soft with this chick. No wonder you've been such a flake. :lol:
laugh.gif
jk

Go Mavs? I'll root for anyone playing against the Spurs and Mavs. So with that said, go Warriors and Bulls all the way!

Garnett to the Lakers = :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Go Mavs? I'll root for anyone playing against the Spurs and Mavs. So with that said, go Warriors and Bulls all the way!

Too much of that hyphy music is affecting your allegiance.

If anything, I'm going with the Bulls all the way. I just can't stand Bay Area cats wildin' out in SoCal because of the Warriors.

Quote:
Your getting soft with this chick. No wonder you've been such a flake. :lol:
laugh.gif
jk

That's a low blow. She's worth it aiight?! :wow:
embarassed.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

I can't stand Bay Area cats in soCal period.
TEAM BIOLOGY
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

Quote:
I thought its just people here in SoCal acting like they're from the Bay.
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Ditto.

Esp when I just saw Snoop wearing a Warriors jersey in the stands.

What is going on? I thought he was a Lakers fan!

What a sell out.

I ain't really down with the Bay but the Warriors are putting it down for killah Cali. I'm straight with any team in Cali making noise.
"cool, cause I don't get upset, I kick a hole in the speaker pull the plug then I jet"
-Rakim

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Quote:

haha serious thats wat i was saying i danno maybe he's gettin with this whole hyphy movement...haha

yo jerald i dont even think theres a 'hyphy movement' anymore

im honestly over bay songs on SoCal stations and/or parties. HALF OF YALL AINT EVEN BEEN IN OAKLAND, FILLMORE, TENDERLOIN, BAYVIEW-HUNTERS POINT, EAST PALO ALTO OR RICHMOND!!

Damnit Mavs.

GO SPURS!!!!!

GO BULLS!!!

Quote:

What is going on? I thought he was a Lakers fan!

What a sell out.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Spurs? F that.
4mrze47.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Damnit Mavs.

GO SPURS!!!!!

GO BULLS!!!

:x
sick.gif
:b
tongue.gif
) i still love them even though I know we suckin right now. (no Hillcrest)
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

Back
Top Bottom