(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

- I like the breakfast burrito's at Santana's...
- Jilberto's and Alberto's are crack.
- Super sergio's is overrated
- Lolita's California burrito and carne asada fries :pimp:
pimp.gif

- the Victorio's in El Cajon :pimp:
pimp.gif

carne asada fries the reason why I gained hella weight
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20
4L8O15S16T23! 42
Team Un-Ban Readyon3

Quote:
Jilbertos = OG

Why are we on this topic again? Haha.
:lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ we're in san diego.

i think out of this 90+ page thread, we probably have mexican food talk every 20 or so pages.... :lol:
laugh.gif

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42
Team Un-Ban Readyon3

Damn just got back in town and all that mexican food talk is making me hungry hahaha...
peace
CROS1

CV people know where to go if they're drunk and don't wanna drive far.... LOS ALAZANES! HAH!

My favorites are Lolita's and Colima's (their carne asada torta is huuuuge!) though.
COMMISSARY SD OWNS ALL OTHER SHOPS <3.

Quote:
how bout north county anybody?

wats good mexican food in the 760?
:b
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
CV people know where to go if they're drunk and don't wanna drive far.... LOS ALAZANES! HAH!
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Quote:
Does good Mexican Food in North County even exist?

I don't think so, haha.

I hate to say it, but i've never been to Lolita's. Seems like that's the popular decision here on NT. Guess i'll have to go try that.
SD...The only place for me.

Good mexican food in north county is definitely hard to find.

I used to live in chula vista but now I'm in escondido, and honestly, I don't eat mexican food except for when I go down south. Lolitas is where its at. Pricey, but compared to all the other taco shops, I'd be willing to pay a little extra.
CHARGERS, PADRES, LAKERS <----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

^

Nah there are plenty of good hole in the wall Mexican spots in north county.Cant go wrong with Lolita on the quality of their food and the portions of the foods on their orders.That why I'm willing to pay a little extra for Lolita's even though their carne asada fries come out to $7 and some change.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

I know escondido got some mexican food places to go...you'll see then when you're just driving around...but I havent actually tried their food yet.
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42
Team Un-Ban Readyon3

Quote:
That why I'm willing to pay a little extra for Lolita's even though their carne asada fries come out to $7 and some change.
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH
4L8O15S16T23!42

Any of you guys ever ate at Tacos El Gordo theres locations on Highland, H St., and I believe theres another one in Chula but I forget where but the main one is on Highland. @#%$ grubbin....
peace
CROS1

^
It's on 3rd ave near the Seafood City.

Yeah, that place is crack. Beats having to drive down to the border.

Word from my homie is that they raised the prices on the tacos.
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Nobody has mention Taco Fiesta ......or Ramiros down off Garnett after a PB nite is straight crack in a tortilla..
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

daaamn.. 24hr spot in Chula Vista is Asada on main just west of the 805. Los Alazanes is ok, but pales in comparison to Asada.. and yes Super Sergios is wacksauce
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Quote:
24hr spot in Chula Vista is Asada on main just west of the 805. Los Alazanes is ok, but pales in comparison to Asada.. and yes Super Sergios is wacksauce

Yea I heard about Asada. It's off Main and Hilltop. My homie says its good. I got to try it out.

Your right on Sergios....its wacksauce.

Off topic of mexican food...how bout ZARLITOS? I ate there last Thursday and its been about 2 years since i've stepped foot in that place but damn, its still bomb.

Quote:
Nobody has mention Taco Fiesta
laugh.gif
Certain days when my pockets were a little fatter i'd add a Horchata to that, haha.

Don't think we've got any point loma NTer's other than myself, but if you're in that area anytime, check those 2 for sure.
SD...The only place for me.

SD I'm down here for a couple weeks... holla at me folks I'm tryna find something to do.. just look me up on facebook- Sam Flax and message me or PM me if you wanna hang out.. me and my buddy are down here from sac state, to be fair we're tryna hit up some parties! Get at me peeps
"I just spent a Maserati on my chain man, So when I'm movin I just say I'm switchin lanes man"

Back
Top Bottom