(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^ check out PQ barber. It's in the same complex as Vons, Jack in the box, WaMu, Cotija's...etc.
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20
4L8O15S16T23! 42
Team Un-Ban Readyon3

Quote:
Taco Fiesta has multiple locations? There's one right in my area on West Pt. Loma Blvd.
ed making their burrito's a little smaller, raised the prices, but i guess they can and people will still eat there. Their rolled taco's are the best I've had in SD, its a mandatory 6 everytime. As far as the Carna Asada fries, we wont even go there... :pimp:
pimp.gif
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

Lolitas be holding it down with the Carne Asada Fries, but the Bonita Rd. location has been coming weak sauce with their Carne Asada burritos.

Carne Asada Burritos at the Lolitas Bonita Rd. location FTL. No Bueno. :smh:
smh.gif
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Now wasn't it Santana's that invented the original California Burrito?

I hardly ever eat there, but you've got to give credit where credit is due

There was this one spot on Imperial Ave. that my Dad used to always take me. Forget what it was called, but it was right past downtown. Carnitas plates from that place were :pimp:
pimp.gif

We could all just go on forever. I'll just end it by saying SD has the best mexican food. Done deal.
SD...The only place for me.

Quote:
anybody know any good barber shops near rancho pq/mira mesa area? looking to get a fade.
:lol:
laugh.gif

Scripps: Sombreros. The spot is in Scripps right off the 15 freeway, just hang a right and you cant miss it.This spot their carne asada fries are pretty good for what you pay but arent on Lolita's level.The only other thing on their menu I usualy order when I eat their is their beef chimmy changa burrito.

Miramar: Toby's Taco shop. The spot is on Miramar Rd. behind Mcdonald's, the spot is right after you pass the pyramid and dixie line.Their carne asada fries are well worth what you pay for.I hadent eaten their in a long @#%$ time up until today when I went there for lunch.But yeah the spot still hasnt lost their touch with their carne asada fries.

Oh yeah any other SD heads catch the Padres make a crazy 5 run rally in the bottom of the 9th to comeback tonight to sweep the Dodgers? Hell yeah BEAT LA !
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

mann 858 aint north county! mira mesa people (i know i do and some folks) get offended when you call us 'northside'.

if you think about it mira mesa is the geographic center of san diego county.

mann watchu know about Papa Johns used to be Robertos and before that some chicken spot?! haha

since we're talking about Lolitas.. any of yall ever get a CaliPollo? Its a Cali burrito w Pollo Asada in it.. THAT rightt here ladies and gentlemen is the business
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

GRAND OPENING of THE FIZIX in SAN MARCOS! North County SD stand up!

Friday June 15 6-10pm
Catered event. Music provided by Earthbound Radio.
Free limited edition Fizix/Pett Project shirt (100 pieces)
Afterparty at the BLVD. Tell a friend to tell a friend!

store4x4.jpg

Quote:
mann watchu know about Papa Johns used to be Robertos and before that some chicken spot?! haha
ed at the Mira Mesa Mall right behind where Blockbuster video is at the mall.The spot where Callahans is now at use to be a Tony Romas BBQ restaurant.The restaurant behind Taco Bell use to be a CoCo's restaurant.Also before at the Mira Mesa mall there use to be cheap store like BigLots called Newberrys it use to be right in the middle of the mall where the Bed, Bath, & Beyond store is now at the mall.The spot behind Fuddruckers (I forgot what the store is now) use to be a "The Wherehouse music store".

Quote:
mann 858 aint north county! mira mesa people (i know i do and some folks) get offended when you call us 'northside'.

Call it what you want it but you can call me a mutha f'n SOUTHSIDER!

How the hell Mira Mesa people gonna get offended of where they are from?

Quote:
na the lolitas on telegraph is the best
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Call it what you want it but you can call me a mutha f'n SOUTHSIDER!

How the hell Mira Mesa people gonna get offended of where they are from?
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
TO HELL W/ JIM AND MITCH
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^

Exactly !

It's basicaly thought of by a lot by SD peeps that where the 8 freeway split meets on the 805 freeway that is like central SD where mission valley is.Heading down south on the 805 when u get to that point of the freeway I'm saying to myself in my mind: damn I'm going down south to National City or Chula Juana" :b
tongue.gif

Quote:
The spot behind Fuddruckers (I forgot what the store is now) use to be a "The Wherehouse music store".
Although I'm worldwide I aint hard to find, I spend most of my time on California grind!!

I never really understood why a lot of people from southern San Diego try to segregate themselves and represent as if they were better. To each their own I guess.

I cant believe the Del Mar Fair is here already!

@#%$ the Del Mar fair. :lol:
laugh.gif

It took me a good 10 years to realize that it's the same dumb stuff every year. I'm just sick of it, haha.

To anyone going though, have fun.

SD...The only place for me.

all those mexican spots are bomb, im from south san diego and i like jilbertos, armandos, and what you guys know about los compadres? super sergios is just cool cause its the spot after functions during the weekend and you see everyone there. but a bomb spot in downtown is POKEZ, anyone been there?

Back
Top Bottom