(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

^^^ i know its been said a million times before, but which gym was this???
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^
Probly some 24.

Anyone interested in a pair of sz36x34 evisu puma jeans?
Team SD
Member #21

I went to Spring Valley Swap Meet over the last weekend to get some Super Nachos and some dude was selling fake V's out the back of his van.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

damn, those super nachos at the SV swap meet are bomb!!! they were so official back in my high school days.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

Quote:
who played pogs at 'the shack' and sfII at VGU?

damn that is old school right there. i remember when vgu was inside of newbarrry's.
I am a habitual line stepper.

I went to Del Mar last night. It was alright, same old stuff. I had a little bite of some fried snickers for the first time and did some illegal activities on the Sky Ride for my first time.
Superb Style & Substance

Anyone see any Gil Zero's in SD?

I'm looking for the first colorway.
TeamLakers
KOBE FOR BG7 AND Deng​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

anyone here play resistance: fall of man on PS3?

i suck at the game right now. :frown:
frown.gif

but if anyone wants to play..

PSN: darrenat0r
-d.w.a.i.

^
Yeah, I haven't seen any in SD.

Either that or I'm just straight up blind. I think the ones you may have saw are the Gilzero TDs. They don't have the formation pods.
TeamLakers
KOBE FOR BG7 AND Deng​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
Thank you George!

Looks like I'll be going the online route.
TeamLakers
KOBE FOR BG7 AND Deng​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Does anyone know if there's still any Journey's in SD thats selling the Hold Tight AM1s?

- thanks
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20
4L8O15S16T23! 42

Karmaloop.com just put up a few Armory Designs...

Also for those that didnt get the Bridge in there size they got stock on M-XL on the black one...They put it up for cheaper then they were suppose to as well so coppem before they change the price....

also a few pieces are available at www.UndergroundHipHop.com

peace
CROS1

ross - i don't remember any journeys selling any ben durys.

armory has done it again.. good stuff cros!
Team SD
Member #21

I remember seeing them...I might have been mistaken and I probably seen tham at a different store here in SD...I just cant remember where.
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42

hold tights at journeys? wow. if anyone knows which ones have them still, let me know! the only place i saw them were at blends...
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

^ youre right I mightve been blends where I saw them at....
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
4L8O15S16T23! 42

^
Good lookin' out!
TeamLakers
KOBE FOR BG7 AND Deng​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom