(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

so I'm just gonna say big ups to Taco Bell down in TJ (those who know whats up know its not a gordita serving joint). Can't beat 3x tacos for 1.00 and 1.00 for beer

10.00 got me 12 tacos and 5 beers plus a dollar for tip. feelin gooooood
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101]
Future of Style Thread @ NT

Nickel city anyone? Or wunderland in clairmont by family fun center? When marvel vs capcom was THE game (still kinda is)

Its true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest and in the head

damn THE SHACK thats where i bought my first set of pogs they always had the krazy slammers hahahaha

oh and at some point in time wasnt there a comics n stuff in the mira mesa mall also?

comics n stuff next to VGU :frown:
frown.gif
and miller's outpost across the path.

marvel vs capcom 2 is where its at. i hate how the machine at lolita's is broke.

You from IB george? I like that area a lot. Got that beach vibe, but it's not really like any other SD beach areas IMO...got it's own feel to it.
Could see myself living there one day, haha.
SD...The only place for me.

hey george, remember that time we went grunion running. you went off track and started fishing for crabs instead.
"Sleep is for the weak. Therefore, I'm weak then."

Quote:
You from IB george? I like that area a lot. Got that beach vibe, but it's not really like any other SD beach areas IMO...got it's own feel to it.

Yeah, its go tthat beach vibe and it its still "hood" with the mexican food and local spots. Catch my big behind bodyboarding on Descanso sometimes, I haven't been for a minute though.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

I havent been to IB in a long @#%$ time.But the spot is going to get more exposure nationaly now that the new HBO series "John From Cincinnati" is filmed down there in IB.The show premimered last week on HBO after the last episode of "The Sopranos" :\
ohwell.gif
and after seeing the first episode I thought the show has pretty good potential.

Anyways so I was down in Clairemont today and decided to try and see how Super Sergios mexican food was.I had a California burrito and I have to say it was some weak sauce.The burrito was some skinny burrito and didnt taste to good.The only thing good I have to say is the place wasnt a rip off since I spent $3.87 for the Cali burrito.

Next though when I'm in clairemont I'm sticking with the cant go wrong spot: Lolita's.
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

anyone interested in charger jersey's. my brother-in-law got a huge shipment in and selling for $100 each. currently we have the old jersey's right now and we are getting in the new ones pretty soon. ill have pictures up pretty soon. if anyone is interested just PM me or email me.

I think buy/sell posts got the other SD thread locked.

good luck with the jersey's though. I'd lve to get a Chargers jersey, but I wish they were cheaper.

I look on ebay all the time for Chargers gear like that...anyone know if a lot of that stuff is fake? I know there's a lot of fake sports gear and all that jazz, but i don't really know anything about it...i'd probably be the one to get a jersey off there and find out it's fake, haha.
SD...The only place for me.

good looking out, yeah i dunno i dont really sell a lot of stuff on NT so i still get confused with it. but yeah im going to post pictures on the misc selling thread soon with pictures and stuff. so ill post here to let who ever is interested about my selling thread

Man I went to San Luis Potosi(hour flight from Mexico City) last weekend and the Taco's were the jumpoff...I didnt think they could be any better then Taco's El Gordo but they were. And I think I spent like 4 bucks total for like 10 tacos hahaha and 2 sodas...
peace
CROS1

^^^PQ and Scripps area stay blazin ^^^^

So I finally saw Shawne Merriman at the gym tonite. I'm a beast in the gym but this guy just came and shut it down (reppin 315 on the incline bench 10x's :wow:
eek.gif
LEGALCity of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"

Back
Top Bottom