(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Hey James, keep in informed of the so-called 'mini-summit', I'll bring along lex23 and get this thing going right. Jason has my info. Thanks.

Everyone has to wear tsinelas so big sexy James doesn't feel left out.

BTW where is everyone buying Green Beans?
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Quote:
BTW where is everyone buying Green Beans?

Ralphs.
tongue.gif

Hey, Supra, were you at 24 Hour on Wednesday night around 10ish?

I could have sworn I saw you on the eliptical next to mine, But I wasn't too sure if it was you.

I should have said what up though to be sure.

I saw Jace upstairs in the weight room along with Jacob.
[/b]​

I am there every weeknight at that time on the elliptical haha.

I saw "jace" and them too, they tried to attack me while I was helpless on the machine.
All of your twelve are belong to us.

Supra speeds up on the eliptical when the Padres highlights come up. It's kinda cute...

But yea Dennis, you need to share with the 45 plates man. I heard some of the other patrons complaining to the front desk about you.
Sparkling po yun!

^ Dennis is on the 100 plate game.
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

And damn these TMX Elmo's. I went to like 4 targets, 2 wal-marts, a costco, a toys 'r us, a babys 'r us, and a burlington coat factory and came away with a grand total of 1 TMX.

I went to Mission Valley Target right when it opened, and got mine there. There were like 10 out on the floor, but they had a "1 per customer" thing going on, and only let me get one even though I was like the only person in the store. I went back on my lunch, which was around 12, and they were gone. SMH @ myself for not hiding a couple of the others and just coming back later. The hunt continues.....
GERS, PADRES, LAKERS<----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: [email protected]

Quote:
Just got my grapes V!!!!

:lol:
laugh.gif

Good pick up Mark.

Kenny just told me how you came up. :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
But yea Dennis, you need to share with the 45 plates man. I heard some of the other patrons complaining to the front desk about you.

Damnit. Again?

I try to be courteous by offering the fellow gym members the 25s plus two 10s but they always gotta get mad at me because I swoop on the 45s first.

Damn taddle tales.

Next thing you know they'll be complaining about me hogging up the ellipticals. They're probably going to shun me to the pool.

[/b]​

What's good ya'll?

WANTED: SZ 12 DS Unluckys, Calis, Jordan IV Blk/Red/Cmt or any IV's​

FOR SALE: SZ 11 DS Adidas JMJ's & sz 12 Mita Hi's​

^ Whats up Fred. I heard you moved to AZ or something like that? oh BTW I got SZ 11 Unluckys hit me up. 8/10.
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Yup, moved to AZ...had to get a house! The releases are crazy out here...everybody's got a hookup & keeps it to themselves. Plus, most places don't regulate their buying limits...no order (lines, waiting, etc.) it's crazy!

WANTED: SZ 12 DS Unluckys, Calis, Jordan IV Blk/Red/Cmt or any IV's​

FOR SALE: SZ 11 DS Adidas JMJ's & sz 12 Mita Hi's​

my new pick ups
need pi af1 now

190235812.jpg
190235805.jpg

jd58
<!-----<div style="text-align:center"><!----- <!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:x-large;">SD</span><!-----<!-----<span style="color:lime;font-size:x-large;">TEAM SD 3 LA 0</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">AIM : jdubbz58</span><!-----<br><!-----<span style="color:RED;font-size:medium;">TEAM SD MEMBER #58</span><!-----</div><!-----

foreal...whats good with those PI shirts? i need one in my life.

anyone got any extra TMXs? i need a few...

SDNters..got a question...

is this an even trade? Some dude from Stockton wants to trade his VNDS Fire Red V for my VNDS Dunk SB Tiffs....he wants to send my kicks first.

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

send em @ the same time or NO DEAL. thats what i go by, as long as you both get tracking numbers its all good.

[/b]​

Quote:
is this an even trade? Some dude from Stockton wants to trade his VNDS Fire Red V for my VNDS Dunk SB Tiffs....he wants to send my kicks first.

Hell no.

Don't end up a victim and be another fraud story in the General forum.

Ross, I'll make you an offer for your Tiffs.

I'll text you.

Holler.

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom