(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

[Chappelle]IT BURNSSSSSSSSSS DONT IT?![/Chappelle]

GO BLUE!!!!!!! i still love daygo tho

[/b]​

Damnit Padres!!!!

It was rigged I tell yah!!!
laugh.gif
nono.gif
mad.gif

And I had to watch it in HD. Talk about a loss.

Quote:
Chargers - Brees = Success

I saw that sign.

Awesome.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[/b]​

Peavy got his run support... 4-0 1st inning.... Nope, we blew it... We regained another 4 run lead... But nope, we blew it again... I want to cry... but it's ok...

Big picture: we're only 1/2 back... It's all we reallly wanted, right? It's hard not be greedy... Haha...
Sparkling po yun!

For the SDNTers that work out at 24 Hour Bonita/H Street, what times are there to avoid going to the gym?

I used to go around 11:00 PM to avoid the "in crowd" so I could just get my workouts in without having to mingle. But that's too late for me since I have to get to work early.

Is 8:30 - 9:00 PM good? Or are there hella people still?

I'm definitely considering 4:00 am also for morning workouts, but as for evening workouts, what time would you guys recommend?
[/b]​

8:30 - 9 is when I go and it's still pretty bad... I've gone 5:30 in the mornings and the only real struggle for me was getting up... There's no one in the gym and it's great....

I want to try goin to Mission Valley during the rush hour right after work.... Does anyone go there regularly or have gone? How is it?
Sparkling po yun!

Quote:
I want to try goin to Mission Valley during the rush hour right after work.... Does anyone go there regularly or have gone? How is it?

I've had a co-worker who's gone to the mission valley one in the evening during 8:30 - 9:00 pm in the evening and he said it was pretty open. So I would assume they'd be dead or not as busy during rush hour.

I've gone at 4:00 - 5:00 pm to the miramar one, and it's pretty open. But around 5:30 or so hella heads start rolling through and it gets pretty packed.
[/b]​

yo dennis, i usually roll around 6:00 pm to the bonita 24 hr and its not too bad..it just seems packed because of the aerobic classes.

i always get what i need done and the ladies are a bonus incentive.

740 5th Avenue, Suite B.
San Diego, Ca. 92101
Ph: (619) 955-8046

I go between 9:30 and 10:30.

It's still crowded on Monday at that time, but I get all I have to do done.

On Thursday and Friday its not crowded at all after 7.

Do NOT go Saturday morning, unless you want to see strippers and sociales girls.
<!-----<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!-----

^naw another one...i forgot her name though...i think it was taytani or something like that....

Quote:
BTW saw Joel (Shoefreak24) @ Mercedes Benz of SD during lunch when I was dropping off some paperwork and picking up stuff I left in the trade-in. Sorry I didn't say what's up, I don't think we've ever been introduced haha.

All good Supra, you looked busy and I was busy trying to leave the place. The salesperson wouldn't let me leave without buying a car. haha. What model did you get? Im in the market for a E class but not completely sure what I want yet. Im still doing some research.

shoefreak24

Was lucky enough to purchase a 2004 E55 AMG on Saturday.

I'd suggest getting an off-lease C55 AMG if you are in the $40-50K range. The non-AMG Mercedes' depreciate at a huge level, so I'd stay away from a brand new E350/E500 unless you are leasing. A certified pre-owned E500 would be an excellent deal, they can be had for the high $30K range, plus MBUSA is offering 1.9% financing for 36 months. Crazy deal.

Like I posted earlier lets all meet up around a pitcher (or 5) of some ice cold brew of your choice (Heffenweizen is mine haha)

Bring Raylin too, I miss that guy haha.

<!-----<strong>All of your twelve are belong to us.</strong><!-----

Quote:
Chargers trade for Billy Volek

before facing their toughest test yet, at Baltimore on Oct. 1.

"It's very fortuitous that the club has a bye this week because it gives Billy a chance to learn the system and acclimate himself before the next ballgame," Rosenhaus

[/quote]

I bought mine at the Target off of Balboa and Genesse.

They were only doing one per customer, and they were watching who was coppin also. When I went up to the register, one of the employees popped an uncle and took his TMX away because he had already bought one earlier.

I copped mine aroudn 6:00pm and they only had about 6 left including the one the employee lady took.

About to make some loot of this thing come black friday time.

Chyeah!
[/b]​

Quote:
shops should be re-stocking for tom. well some.

From what I heard, some shops won't be re-stocking until November 1st.

Fisher-Price had requested that some stores slow down or cut back on the re-orders because some orders will not be fulfilled.

I called the Mira Mesa Target yesterday and they said they haven't released theirs yet. So, try hitting them up today. The Othello one sold out quick. Thank God the Balboa one still had a few left when I went. They're all gone now according to my sister who tried to cop around 7:00 pm yesterday.

Quote:
Dennis TMX? What is it if ya don't mind!

Jordan, it's the new Tickle Me Elmo.

I guess Fisher Price has kept the thing on wraps on what kind of Elmo it was. Good Morning America made the debut of it yesterday. It's pretty much another Tickle Me Elmo, but this time around when you tickle him, he starts slapping his knee, rolling around on the floor on both sides, and gets back up.

Here's a video of TMX if you guys haven't seen it.

TMX!!!

Pretty cool toy if you ask me.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom