(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

For those that went to the con today, the Upper Deck LT Vinyl is the business!!!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

what up NT! its been a while!!

so i heard Active's opening up 4 stores in SD.. Downtown Mission Valley Otay Ranch and Skeedro (lol).. dont know if that's old news to anyone.. just found it out recently
TEAM SD! member #14
JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Here are the pics that I took.

Enjoy!

4po403t.jpg

688cd3q.jpg

61wjn6o.jpg

6gu3j41.jpg

54ke90l.jpg

4pv9dw8.jpg

675223p.jpg

4vgtqmc.jpg

52larfp.jpg

66v382c.jpg
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

What's good NT, I was hoping someone can help me out if they know or are a hip hop DJ... More on the lines of a Bar D or morena club scene just someone who has some good wax to spin none of this top 40 garbage etc., I am bringing that type of aspect to a club in downtown SD. Along with reggae downstairs to give downtown a more dynamic. I am so sick of all this water down BS here. I am from NY and have been here for a few years and have really never been out where I can appreciate it...I am looking for a resident DJ, no part work, let me know asap... Thanks again...

NY to SD

Hey Dusted I got some peeps you might wanna @#%$ with...also if your sick of top 40 bs you gotta come check out our nights we do...hit me up at IamCROS1 @ aol.com

peace
CROS1

KB8,I wasn't thinking about jacking you, I was going to go to your house and maybe take you out to Peohe's, maybe a little Halo-Halo at Conchings, a shopping spree at Plaza, and then a walk on the pier at IB and maybe you would want to take me to see the Chargers whoop the Colts on November 11th, thats all. Jeez.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

Quote:
KB8,I wasn't thinking about jacking you, I was going to go to your house and maybe take you out to Peohe's, maybe a little Halo-Halo at Conchings, a shopping spree at Plaza, and then a walk on the pier at IB and maybe you would want to take me to see the Chargers whoop the Colts on November 11th, thats all. Jeez.
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

according to the lady at the upper deck booth, there are supposed to be 5 colorways for that LT figure. did any of you guys catch the MPLS kobe figure? i think it's the best of all of them. i saw it over by the kozik booth...
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

Quote:
how was comic con overall this year?

The same as every year. Just new faces, new booths, and new stuff to spend money on.

Quote:
according to the lady at the upper deck booth, there are supposed to be 5 colorways for that LT figure. did any of you guys catch the MPLS kobe figure? i think it's the best of all of them. i saw it over by the kozik booth...
TeamLakers
KOBE WHAT'S NEXT?
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
4L8O15S16T23!42

Any cool club/bar/lounge spots on Mondays or Tuesday in SD?

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88
TeamLakers​

sup fam

im tryin to round up people from last years summit at embarcadero for another one this summer...

it isn't official yet, but i was wondering which days would be most convenient, a saturday (18th or 25th) or a sunday (26th)?

hit me up if any of you fellas are interested!

aim; bpdarrellc
email; [email protected]

Team SD
Member #21

Back
Top Bottom