(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Well some news:

if you havent heard on z90, CARLSBAD SCION has free RockTheBells tickets til friday. they had 50 to start with.

its 2tix per household and theres no extra bs, just test drive, get the tickets then dip. picked up my pair earlier today!

IMO, its worth it! traffic sucks tho :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM SD!JUST CUZ I STAND ABOVE YOU, DONT MEAN YOU UNDERSTAND ME

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue, Suite B./ San Diego, Ca. 92101/ Ph: (619) 955-8046
We're on Myspace, add us!

Ross!

If you're reading this.

Special Request: Can we move the draft to Sunday because I'm going to be busy all day on Saturday and won't be able to make the draft.

Thanks!
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

FYI...

I went to last night's training camp session and noticed LaDainian with a new pair of shoes on.

Did some research and Nike has just released Nike LT II....(for kids only) >:
mad.gif
61ts7cp
6bat4ir

CJM,

I went yesterday too and noticed that when it show'd on the big screen. Didn't realize it was LT till they panned to his jersey.

Anyone going tomorrow?
Team SD
Member #21

^

I got the golden ticket for the private sale @ the attic.Is the private sale tommrow @ 10PM? If so I'll be there to check it out.

Dennis are you checking it out?
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

^
I'm straight off buying anything right now.

Only thing I got in mind is a new LT Authentic.

Other than that, I'm done with shoes until December.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMSANDIEGOCHARGERS

^ dennis...

that cool with me...but it has to be in the morning on Sunday. Is this cool with everybody???

BTW any other SDNTers want to play? 3 more spots open. or if guys know anyone who wants to join the league...

League ID#: 249534
League Name: Ur Gonna Get Sacked
Password: front7
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sun Aug 12 10:00am PDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY

4L8O15S16T23! 42

Quote:
Well some news:

if you havent heard on z90, CARLSBAD SCION has free RockTheBells tickets til friday. they had 50 to start with.

its 2tix per household and theres no extra bs, just test drive, get the tickets then dip. picked up my pair earlier today!

IMO, its worth it! traffic sucks tho :tongue:
tongue.gif

Yup SD heads I went there today @ 7PM even though traffic still was bad at that time :\
ohwell.gif
www.rockthebells.net/

This will be my first time going a rock the bells concert.

Hey SD NT'ers if your in the military or can get onto a military base the Chargers are going to be practicing and the charger girls will be @ Miramar from 10am to 12pm this sat.I'm going to go check it out and hopefully LT is there and maybe I can meet and get his autograph.

Oh also on the fantasy league on yahoo I just signed up.Team name is LunchBox858.

Yo any SD NT heads know if the skeedro NIKE outlet still have these Stabs there?

313717-781F.jpg

^^I've had friends that worked at Geico and tell me it's the worst job they ever had.
THE DREAMS

That job is always posted on the internet. Makes you wonder why? Must have a high turn over....
City of SD "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack"
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I was just at the Skeedro outlet and i saw those stabs...i think they have 2 pairs. dont remember the sizes though
TEAM AIRMAX FAMILY

4L8O15S16T23! 42
FOR SALE: DS AIR MAX 1 HUFS SZ 10.5

Back
Top Bottom