(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

I don't know if this been discussed but are the olives coming to SD? I haven't been on Nt for days
San Diego's

PE Collector

Quote:
I don't know if this been discussed but are the olives coming to SD? I haven't been on Nt for days

Apparently, Attic aka Mega Shoe Factory aka ********, has a L-Sytle account and they should be getting them.

I remember the thread starter regarding Attic saying that their first L-Style would be the Olives.

Holler at them.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

CRIME DOESNT PAY.

TODAY WILLYS WORKSHOP GOT ROBBED OF $2000 WORTH OF LRG HOODIES/JACKETS BY 4 WHITE GUYS DRIVING A DARK GREEN NISSAN ALTIMA/MAXIMA.

THIS PICTURES BELOW SHOW WHAT WAS STOLEN.

PLEASE BE ON THE LOOK OUT SD.

thumb_108.jpg
thumb_107.jpg
thumb_109.jpg
thumb_100.jpg

^^ that's messed up!! i bet the idiots thought you guys got your dead serious hoody shipment in already. oh well. karma will catch up to them @#%$.

Damn! That sucks. Hope those dudes hit a semi or fly off the overpass to their deaths!!! First a 13 year old gets robbed of his retro V stealths at knife point, now Willy's Workshop? I think w/ the holidays creeping up, we gotta be extra careful. Lot of desperate mofos out there capable of doing anything.

Hope things turn up for Willy's Workshop. I bet those dudes are gonna try to slang them on eBay or the swap meets.

i have 2 ps3 plus 8 games if someone is interested....

jd58
SD team member # 58
aim: JDUBBZ58

so what happened to those people who were camping out in front of the eastlake wal-mart?

i passed by navy fed to get some cash and they were ALL gone.....

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sucks to be them if they got the boot!

They let people camp out at FV?

smh.gif

I guess they learned their lesson from the DMP incident.
TeamLakers
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

Yo!

Extreme Pita in Mira Mesa at the Mira Mesa mall is off the chains!!!

Grand Opening $2 Regular Pitas today.

I highly recommend the Philly.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TeamLakers

Quote:
i will never camp out again...fashion valley sony was insane!!!

So now it's cool to let people camp out for a Playstation but not Jordans. Lame. Way to go FV.

no not really camping out lets just say chillin at starbucks and straight run to sony hahahha 10th in line and what happens...raffle...raffle ftw! NOT didnt win @#%$ hahahahha but i did get a voucher to buy one when they restock...but still this ps3 launch for me was a bust |I
tired.gif

oh yeah tide619 if you read this i know your south western friends...was on anns sidekick and saw you used aim on it hahahah...

yo...anyone want some black IIIs size 11? might let some of my other jays go for the right price.

Black/Caro Vs
Mars IV
Black IIIs
Gimme 5 Court Force

all size 11. let me know asap. if u can meet up tomorrow we can figure out a good price.

just got a damn ticket at UCSD today, fk parking is stupid.

haha i dont go to swc i go to sdsu...
my best friend eliza goes there thats how i met all of them. and your pw wasnt saved hahah

^^ Word.. i'll be back at SDSU for spring. just taking a vacation from the stress, the long drives, and the @#%$ parking situation. AZTECS HOLLAR
Future of Style
619 955 8046
740 5th Ave
San Diego CA 92101

we're on myspace. ADD US!

^
5&A Dime
pimp.gif

Commissary
pimp.gif

Manny Pacquiao.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

TeamLakers

Back
Top Bottom