(((((SAN DIEGO THREAD - POST ALL SD INFO HERE)))))

Quote:
I dont think I can pull for any team from Texas for some reason.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^ I dont like the Huskies...so I guess, If I have to. :wow:
embarassed.gif

...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20 83 33 23 25 61 10
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

Drayton Florence is a regular at 24hr H street now. My girl told me there were a couple of Charger at Plaza, who were they?

Oh yea and Go suns! (I kno how mad that makes some you)... haha

Quote:
Drayton Florence is a regular at 24hr H street now.

DFlo, KO, and I think Q all live in the Otay Ranch area.

There may be others too. I think Reche used to live down there too.

The rest you'll find in Scripps Ranch or Mission Valley area.

Just wanted to say thanks to all who supported yesterday. The art displayed was dope as hell had some stuff up with the likes of Zodak, Brisk, Hasl, Stun, Fokis, Ronie, Dufle, Amigo, Soner, and a few others. The artwork will be on display at the Armory for the next month or so. So if you didnt get to check it out yesterday theres always another day.

Also thank you to everyone who purchased some of the new designs we put out. We being myself, Hopper and the rest of the crew have been working stupid hard the past few weeks to bring this together and the support was overwhelming to say the least. We didnt even get everything out so look forward for more pieces to trickle in the next week. Once again thank you and look forward to more big things coming together...SD ya'll....

peace
CROS1

Cromartie usually balls @ the 24Hour on College Grove (the Magic Johnson one)
TEAM BIOLOGY
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

Got a question for anyone who knows their New Era hats.

Anyone know where I can get one of those hats that has the downtown SD skyline on the front? saw someone with one today now i'm dying to get one, haha.

Any Lids is probably my best bet, huh?
Repping San Diego will never get old,
as long as our weather never gets too cold,
and SD New Era's keep getting sold.

^^ naaah..Hat Club Mission Valley

Hat Club > Lids

simple + cleaner hats at hat club, too much @#%$ going on with them Lids hats

Thanks, i'll have to check it out.

I'm not too big on fitteds, just saw this one and knew I had to get it, haha.

I always thought they cost too much, i'd rather just put that money towards shoes.

well nowadays, caps gettin outrageous with them prices..

i remember my parents paid $25 for my SD hat at Qualcomm back in the 5th grade..now thats a steal..

saw SD hats at the Padre store at Petco and @#%$ was like 36. i was in shock.

i remember when it was all about rockin NCAA hats, SUP JERALD?! haha

Starter Hats. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

^^^Yup, I remember when they used to be $25, that seemed like a lot back then, now it's a good deal like you said. :\
ohwell.gif
6gk36sz.jpg

damn this is a big quick reply box.

anyways, anybody interested in a nokia 7380? less than a week out of the box. get at me via myspace.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

oh waaaat legit j-packs?????? crazy stuff you find at Buffalo, one time found a pair of Red Delta Force SBs for like 40, hella fresh...

too bad i slept..

I remember they had some Dunk Supremes Lows (white) in there and I swear they were some fugazi joints.
...SAN DIEGO CHARGERS...
21 85 17 41 56 95 93 76 73 20 83 33 23 25 61 10
4L8O15S16T23! 42​

Yup, they've got some fake stuff every now and then. I'm pretty sure they don't have anyone working there who knows what's real and what's not, so stuff will pop up

i've always been going there. I like a lot of older L-R-G gear, Buffalo always helps me out with that, and sometimes you can get good shoes. Alot of people don't mess with worn stuff, but i'm cool with it as long as it's still clean....might as well save a few bucks since i'll be wearing it anyways

^
Like any other SoCal broad.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Ayo Purple Haze has some pretty cool jerseys. I don't know if we play you guys this season or not but there are games at AIU tonight and you guys should come. Mini summit status.
TEAM BIOLOGY
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

Back
Top Bottom