San Felipe Haunted School House

yo in san jose on san felipe road there is a haunted school house...scary as !!!!!

story is.....
there is a school there and SUPPOSEDLY many years ago a crazy teacher "hung" all of the students...now there is ghosts...scary stuff...

AND there is SUPPOSEDLY a white truck that drives around to make people leave....(its a ghost car as well)
i think we saw it...

i am tryin to go back next weekend with a night vision camera....

anyone else been there??

hmm..i want to peep it out
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

yo in san jose on san felipe road there is a haunted school house...scary as !!!!!

story is.....
there is a school there and SUPPOSEDLY many years ago a crazy teacher "hung" all of the students...now there is ghosts...scary stuff...

AND there is SUPPOSEDLY a white truck that drives around to make people leave....(its a ghost car as well)
i think we saw it...

i am tryin to go back next weekend with a night vision camera....

anyone else been there??
So...is it a car or a truck?

And if this story was proven legit. Go to the local library and find out if it were true. That is crazy if a estranged teacher killed a group of students...Butthat story does not add up. He hung each student one by one and not one student ran away and realized what was going on? Hmm.

I went a couple of weeks ago and I didn't see a ghost cop. All I remember seeing was Natty Ice cans, and graffiti about Checkers haha.

Hate climbing under that barb wire, is there another way to get through?

^^ ya only way to get through is the barb wire...i think me and my friends are cutting it next weekend...lol

ok so its a TRUCK...

and any doubters....go for your self...its sick....or scary....went again tonight with some broads....horrible.....girls cried.. IN THE CAR!!!!

waste of a night...lol...smh

.went again tonight with some broads....horrible.....girls cried.. IN THE CAR!!!!

waste of a night...lol...smh

Na homes .... NOT A WASTE OF NIGHT .... thats good she cried ... now you take her back to your place and make her fell safe again ... lol

lol there was three girls....two very cute ones and one not so much...

one of the hot ones is off limits(BF)
and the other....i already planted the seed...lol

17 years old...no pics...lol

lol there was three girls....two very cute ones and one not so much...

one of the hot ones is off limits(BF)
and the other....i already planted the seed...lol

17 years old...no pics...lol

LOL .. good start ..... f the BF tho .....

that *+$ is real.. i live in the neighborhoods like 5 miles before it and we go up there sometimes.. first time i went we were chillin in the car with thelights off and we turn the car on and there were a whole bunch of finger prints on the windows... another story we went up there and actually walked around andthere is a little shed and 2 of my friends said they heard something walk out if it so we booked it haha.. story my friend told me had to do with the whitetruck.. followed him for a couple miles but no one was in there... most of the time we go there we have gotten prints on the windows.. recently we havent weseem to think they know us haha cuz we been up there so many times... but its a fun thing to check out late at night

o and the story i heard is that this crazy teacher went psycho and killed her husband i think...then went to school and hung all the kids and then hung herself.. ^ for the person that said they didnt run.. when u go up there its way back in the hills and it's in like its own little area nothin really aroundit

ya the white truck is wierd....it turned around like it was comin towards us...it was weird ..all of a sudden the headlights went away and the cardissappeared! ...SCARY $*!%!!!

i am tryin to get a night vision camera so i can tape it.

aiight hold up....so if i go, is it a dead end? or does it eventually lead to another road thats safe? kinda like hicks road?

because if i see a white truck behind me im not going to want to pull a u turn so im not at a dead end
laugh.gif

its pretty far down, i was driving down their with friends and it was like 1 am, it was too far and my friend had to go home, but i wanted to leave, it wasscary driving, it was too dark i had to drive with high beams and the road narrowed down

my friends boyfriend took a pic at the school, there was all graffiti there, and in the window, it looked like there was someone looking from outside thewindow

^^^ ya scary!!!
ok the road does NOT lead out....and it is about 8-10 miles down ...windy road so be careful...

!!% is norcal summit...

am i missing something??
i dont know if dude was serious...but he meant that there should be a group and we all go down there together

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

NorCal summit? How about posting the pic your friends bf took?
im trying to look for it, i saw it a year ago, i think its like 2 years old

yeah, i went with jakecuevas this past friday. and his story is the truth. it was @%*!!%* ridiculous. we heard someone rattle in the bushes and we all bookedit. then when we turned around we flashed our flashlights at the street and someone was walking toward us. we freaked out. it's a lot of fun going withgirls. it's pointless to go with just a couple guys. but then we went back the next night and we took a couple girls that started to cry. they made us turnaround and go home.

CHECK IT OUT

Back
Top Bottom