San Felipe Haunted School House

i went today with my boy because he knows where its out...it was during the day but we had nothing else to do

we mostly just went up to find some off roading spots
laugh.gif

ended up going on quimby and went to tthat space thing all the way up in the mountain where you can see stars through a telescope

and got to touch SNOW for the first time
roll.gif
pimp.gif

not much off dirt trails, all have fences
smh.gif
...but we did manage to find a nicepiece of going uphill of mud and was pretty hard on the truck, made it out ok though
smokin.gif

would have sucked if we got stuck though lol

well thats my story, i thought the school would be big but it really isnt at all
laugh.gif

go down san felipe for a while nd when the road splits ito 2 roads. one going to metcalf and the other going to san felipe road. take the san felipe road oneits the left side. go down about a mile and youll see a turn off to the left with a gated fence and the school is right there. if you go farther down the roadits a entrance to that government owned property or whatever it is. but you go into the little turn off and thats where its at. usually at night well pull in afew cars deep and juss chill with the high beams on or off and see what happens. or sometime we will pull in backwards in case somethin scary happens we canbook it haha.. a few times we gone up there and got out and juss chilled in the dark haha

one of my friend's once saw a child's footprint on his car window. he's also seen a bunch of satanic people in black cloaks circling around a firebehind the fence. and he's been chased out of the place by a white truck as well. SOMEONE EXPLAIN ALL OF THIS

we need at least 3-4 cars full of people just to make sure we have enough fire power in case something goes down royal rumble style.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 40ave

we need at least 3-4 cars full of people just to make sure we have enough fire power in case something goes down royal rumble style.
laugh.gif
Thats what I was thinking, and cameras too because all that "my friend said he saw" "I heard that" bullish can all just belies

the prints on the windows is real haha... first time i went up there i was wit my boys and my dad was like aight ill go so we took a truck up there with like10 ppl..and a few chilled in the car with the lights off in the pitch black and when we turned the lights on we had prints everywhere all over the car haha....it was funny cuz me and my boy were in the car and i saw something to the left a little blurry and he was like o ya i saw that too and another one of my boyswho was walking around up there said he looked back at the car and saw soething blurry too... haha that #@# is scary for real

^ ive never seen any satanic ppl up there out of the times ive went haha.. we even walked around the whole school... but the truck thing too is real i think..ive seen a truck but it never followed me. but my boy and his mom went up there and they both told me this white truck followed them for a good few miles andno one was in it.

DAMN ... all these stories are making me want to go up there ASAP ..... if I have time tonight Ill be there ....

dude nope, ive been there 3 times
1st time there was cows there and i think a wolf ate one because only the middle had like gotten eaten an stuff
2nd time was the next day no more cows but there was a truck so we bounced
3rd time we rolled about 7 deep. hopped the little fence went all the wat up the road. then there was a nother fence that wasnt barb, hit that, then walk tothe school. hopped in side there wasnt n e thing in there but like 4 bats, and tggings like devil signs and xiv and stuff , went out the house and then went tothe shed aint c anything so we left.
nothing special or haunted imo creepy i guesss

yo, this is the school that you can see from the main road right?

its the small white building on the right correct?

laugh.gif
Theres this "haunted spot" in Pittsburg/Antioch BlackDiamond Minds. I remember my boy saying him and his cousin were going to go up there on a Friday night at like 1. Then on Friday night me and my girl got outof the movies and figured why not go there before they do and tell them its nothing we go there and we see them walking already. So we park and catch up andthen we get by the blocked off gate and there is a car backed up to the gate with the head lights on right on us then it peels out and speeds off and turns outit was a police car. Didn't say a word to us and we hopped the gate and started walking in the hills it was scary we saw a light like a mile away in thehills. The graveyard which is supposedly haunted is way up a hill about a half mile from the gate. My girl was scared so me and her took off
laugh.gif
went back the next day and walked around.

ok....checkin in...

me and my boys are goin there this weekend.....we are takin a camera as well......

i am pumped.

haha

went there last night again..but this time at night with my cousin...
he got scared and wanted to bounce
indifferent.gif

took this bad boy and was ready to hit anything that was in my way
devil.gif

if anyone wants to put a mini summit im down, i can fit about 3-4 people in my truck
laugh.gif

^^^ Hicks Road is real wack .... I stay not to far from there .... there is nothing there , its a nice place to take a jump off and get a ____ ..... Well , youget the rest.

Back
Top Bottom