:::San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks [Battle For Pac-10 Supremacy]:::

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Hahah

"Um, I got excited and decided to throw something."
Someone doesn't watch football - coverage broke down. GG troll.
laugh.gif

I was making fun of the ref who said he wanted to throw his bean-bag but instead threw his flag.

GG? Wow, please tell me you just didn't say GG to me.

715 asterisk wrote:
I was making fun of the ref who said he wanted to throw his bean-bag but instead threw his flag.

O NO I SAID GG TO 715 ASTERISK!!!

GG dude.
roll.gif

715 asterisk wrote:

O NO I SAID GG TO 715 ASTERISK!!!

GG dude.
roll.gif

Consider going outside and making friends because you have nothing to gain by watching your boy Alex Smith stink up the Pacific Northwest. Step yoursocial skills game up.

cmon seattle...i need an 11 point win, big game from hasselback and burleson. and gore can run wild as long as seattle wins by 11

715 asterisk wrote:
Consider going outside and making friends because you have nothing to gain by watching your boy Alex Smith stink up the Pacific Northwest. Step your social skills game up.

Is someone catching feelings on a message board? It'll be OK dude, just calm down and watch the game. Also - it's late and raining out, I don'tfeel like going out and "making friends" - I figured I'd just stay home and watch football with my wife. That cool with you, pops?

And Alex Smith isn't my "boy."

11 points? It was 9.5 just yesterday. Yesssssssss

People actually thought ... No, can't be .... Hahaha

EDIT : I'm not catching feelings, man. Don't flatter yourself. Who responded to who? I won't even mention that you didn't understand what Iwas poking fun at so maybe you should just keep it moving.

Pops?

The O-Line sucks, the receivers suck, Alex Smith sucks, and Hoestler sucks.....

%&*! this garbage team
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

so who do you guys think the pats will take with our top5 possibly top3 pick next draft?

Originally Posted by offbad

so who do you guys think the pats will take with our top5 possibly top3 pick next draft?
Chris Long... would fit perfectly in Belichek's system.

howie's kid?
i was thinking that if a CB would make a strong case for himself, the pats would draft a CB and let samuel walk

interesting string of events.. i wonder how this will play out

edit***
wow a first down

Chris Long... would fit perfectly in Belichek's system.

howie's kid?
i was thinking that if a CB would make a strong case for himself, the pats would draft a CB and let samuel walk
The thing about Long is... he could be another Vrabel type. DE/OLB hybrid type guy... but a CB isn't out of the picture.

Who responded to who?
Who responded to whom......

Sorry, I don't know why I do that

(anyone get the reference?)

This game is a snooze fest, I really thought SF would be pretty good this year

Back
Top Bottom