San Francisco Giants vs. Colorado Rockies Series Thread (6/10 - 6/12)

Game 1 Starting Pitchers: Pat Misch vs. Aaron Cook

[table][tr][th="col"]P. Misch SF
7896.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]A. Cook Col
6981.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]0-2[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]8-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5.79[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]3.16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]44[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.36[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.21[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]29-35[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 16-16[/td] [td]Won 4[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado[/td] [td]24-39[/td] [td]5th West[/td] [td]Home 14-15[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [/tr][/table]
Giants on a 4-game winning streak and 6 in-a-row on the road. This team has already surpassed my expectations thats for sure and its fun watching the youngkids playing on a daily basis.

Matt Holiday could be back into the active roster as early as today so watch out for that. Also, what I hate about Rockies series threads is that theres noRockies fans to talk to.
laugh.gif

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

I think it will be tough tonight to get a win but hopefully the winning streak we're on will give us the momentum

not digging the pitching matchup at all for today's game. Mitch is
sick.gif
while Cook is having a good year. It'll be tough, but hope the recent hot streak will be more then enough to get them that W.

Ughh Misch is starting today
sick.gif
? Aaron Cook has been outstanding this season to say the least. It's going to be a tough one for the Giants
ohwell.gif

I wish Lowry was back
Misch is just not a starter right now...

Let's go Giants

Misch still needs time to work up to become a serviceable starter. But I'll take what he could give at the moment. Tyler Walker needs to wake up and startthrowing some outs dangit. Any updates on Valdez? Yabu I believe was a great pick up for a reliever. Let's make it 5 in a row! Kershaw is pitching for theDodgers today...So lets hope that he has 10 k's and blows the lead in the 7th.(Fantasy purposes.) =)

Merkin had a Single-A rehab appearance on Saturday night (1 IP, 1 H, 2 K, 1 E). Hopefully he comes back strong and takes the setup job. Correia should also beback soon to replace Misch in the rotation after his final rehab start today (7 IP, 1 ER, 8 K).

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

This will probably be Misch's last start for awhile. Correia had a great line last night in Fresno, and I think he is pitching on the 15th vs. the A's.

Haven't been watching the game because of the Finals, but based on flipping over really quick to the Giants game, looks like Misch didn't have a verygood outing.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Haven't been watching the game because of the Finals, but based on flipping over really quick to the Giants game, looks like Misch didn't have a very good outing.
tired.gif

Yeah, I had a hard time keeping track of this game cause of the Finals. I just kept an eye on the box score on Yahoo.

Game 2 Starting Pitchers: Tim Lincecum vs. Ubaldo Jimenez

[table][tr][th="col"]T. Lincecum SF
7981.jpg
[/th] [td]vs.[/td] [th="col"]U. Jiménez Col
7900.jpg
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]8-1[/td] [th="row"]Record[/th] [td]1-6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.15[/td] [th="row"]ERA[/th] [td]5.43[/td] [/tr][tr][td]83[/td] [th="row"]K[/th] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]32[/td] [th="row"]BB[/th] [td]38[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1.22[/td] [th="row"]WHIP[/th] [td]1.68[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th=""]Team[/th] [th=""]Record[/th] [th=""]Standings[/th] [th=""]Away/Home[/th] [th=""]Streak[/th] [th=""]L10[/th] [/tr][tr][td]San Francisco[/td] [td]29-36[/td] [td]3rd West[/td] [td]Away 16-17[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Colorado[/td] [td]25-39[/td] [td]5th West[/td] [td]Home 15-15[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [/tr][/table]
The winning streak has ended and we were killed yesterday giving up 10 runs. Tim is on the mound and facing Ubaldo who is having the opposite year that Tim ishaving.

I just found out that Noah Lowry was moved into the 60-day DL and his chances of pitching this season is slim to none.

Go Giants!
pimp.gif

That's probably the last we'll see of Pat for a while. Kevin Correia is looking really good in his rehab starts.

Time to start another road winning streak. No better time to do it with The Franchise taking the hill.

I don't know. Lincecum's pitch count was getting up there and he was leading off the inning. I think it was the right move.

But yeah, for selfish reasons, I want to see Lincecum pitch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I don't know. Lincecum's pitch count was getting up there and he was leading off the inning. I think it was the right move.

But yeah, for selfish reasons, I want to see Lincecum pitch.
laugh.gif
I know, but he only pitches once every 5 days
frown.gif

I want more!!

I knew they had to pull him out but I'm like you guys, can't wait till he pitches again. Those 3 pitch K's are just
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom