Santa Cruz

I'm in Santa Cruz for the summer, what is there to do here? Any good places to ball? Get at me bay area folks.

I'm in Santa Cruz for the summer, what is there to do here? Any good places to ball? Get at me bay area folks.

Is Santa Cruz really part of the Bay area
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

And Santa Cruz is pretty tight, I have a blast everytime I go
smile.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smile.gif

No, I don't believe so. Santa Cruz and Monterey are too far South IMO. 
Santa Cruz has definitely become one of my favorite cities to go to. I've stayed out there for a week and being Downtown and around the piers and boardwalk are always enjoyable. 

As far as places to ball, I honestly don't know. 

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smile.gif

No, I don't believe so. Santa Cruz and Monterey are too far South IMO. 
Santa Cruz has definitely become one of my favorite cities to go to. I've stayed out there for a week and being Downtown and around the piers and boardwalk are always enjoyable. 

As far as places to ball, I honestly don't know. 

Ball players are usually at Meder park up near ucsc campus, or you can get a membership to the school gym.. besides that no other parks really poppin off.. Only things to really do are the Downtown bar scene which pops off thursday- saturday, the catalyst downtown has some dope shows, and the boardwalk/beaches. Try and find some renegades on facebook if you can basically a rave in the forest. hit me up with any other questions. Oh and cheackout bettys burgers downtown point grinder ftw!

Ball players are usually at Meder park up near ucsc campus, or you can get a membership to the school gym.. besides that no other parks really poppin off.. Only things to really do are the Downtown bar scene which pops off thursday- saturday, the catalyst downtown has some dope shows, and the boardwalk/beaches. Try and find some renegades on facebook if you can basically a rave in the forest. hit me up with any other questions. Oh and cheackout bettys burgers downtown point grinder ftw!

Back
Top Bottom