Sarah Palin supports racism at rally televised Live on CNN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9T0FI2axbU

A supporter of Sarah Palin shouts the n-word in a reference to Barack Obama while Palin herself attempts to connect her opponent to "other countries wherepeople are not free."

Mods please let me know if this video is inappropriate and I will remove it. I also didn't embed it due to the fact that the N word was dropped.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'd say thats a reach.. you can't really tell what that person yelled out. And once someone says it sounds like something that is what youre going tohear (word to Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue)

titles kinda misleading, she didnt support it nor did she acknowledge it

I'd say thats a reach.. you can't really tell what that person yelled out. And once someone says it sounds like something that is what youre going to hear (word to Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue)
If I heard it pretty clearly on a youtube video, than im sure she heard it. But that doesn't mean she supports it.

but yea I do agree that your gonna here what your wonna here.

You are delusional if you think that constitutes supporting racism. She probably wasnt paying attention to what the person said and even if she was shes notgoing to acknowledge it. Stop trying to make up things that arent there.

The one great thing about this election is that it shows the clear vile racism that had been concealed in America for the past few decades. Many whites claimthat outright racism is dead which we are now seeing is somewhat untrue but there's still strong hatred in both the white & black community. Theressuch a clear contrast between Republican rallies & Democratic rallies, you see a way more diverse crowd in terms of racial background and age groups atdemocratic rallies whereas at Republican rallies you see middle age mostly white men and women. Clearly you can see which party is progressive and which hasstagnated.

If she had to stop reading, and respond, she would have had to reread her entire speech from scratch.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The one grat thing about this election is that it shows the clear vile racism that had been concealed for the past few decades. Many whites claim that outright racism is dead which we are now seeing is debatable but there's still strong hatred in both the white & black community. Theres such a clear contrast between Republican rallies & Democratic rallies, you see a way more diverse crowd in terms of racial background and age groups at democratic rallies whereas at Republican rallies you see middle age mostly white men and women. Clearly you can see which party is progressive and which has stagnated.
preach.jpg

laugh.gif
I wouldn't go as far as saying she supports racism...but she could've made a point to say that she doesn't tolerate the use of that word

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

The one grat thing about this election is that it shows the clear vile racism that had been concealed for the past few decades. Many whites claim that outright racism is dead which we are now seeing is debatable but there's still strong hatred in both the white & black community. Theres such a clear contrast between Republican rallies & Democratic rallies, you see a way more diverse crowd in terms of racial background and age groups at democratic rallies whereas at Republican rallies you see middle age mostly white men and women. Clearly you can see which party is progressive and which has stagnated.
preach.jpg

QFT

and great execution of the photo.

The one great thing about this election is that it shows the clear vile racism that had been concealed in America for the past few decades. Many whites claim that outright racism is dead which we are now seeing is somewhat untrue but there's still strong hatred in both the white & black community. Theres such a clear contrast between Republican rallies & Democratic rallies, you see a way more diverse crowd in terms of racial background and age groups at democratic rallies whereas at Republican rallies you see middle age mostly white men and women. Clearly you can see which party is progressive and which has stagnated.

QFT

Originally Posted by Yoda

Anyone else completely tired of seeing these posts on NT?
Not me. Let the prejudice people come out the closet & Admit it. I just wish more people were open about it. Come on White people, now'syour chance. There's been so much prejudice going on since the election has started that you'll just blend in with the rest of the mess that's beenreported.

Back
Top Bottom