Sarah Palin supports racism at rally televised Live on CNN

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

sarah palin know damn well she heard that woman

Yes, she did, as evidenced by her pause and stutter. Not repudiating a racist remark allows the behavior to continue, thus supporting the act.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

sarah palin know damn well she heard that woman

Yes, she did, as evidenced by her pause and stutter. Not repudiating a racist remark allows the behavior to continue, thus supporting the act.

Agreed..a lot of people want to give her the benefit of the doubt.. But the women shouted it loud and clear and I honestly feel like she heard her and justkept going.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by theyhatinonme

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The one great thing about this election is that it shows the clear vile racism that had been concealed in America for the past few decades. Many whites claim that outright racism is dead which we are now seeing is somewhat untrue but there's still strong hatred in both the white & black community. Theres such a clear contrast between Republican rallies & Democratic rallies, you see a way more diverse crowd in terms of racial background and age groups at democratic rallies whereas at Republican rallies you see middle age mostly white men and women. Clearly you can see which party is progressive and which has stagnated.

QFT

Originally Posted by BasirWaahid

Originally Posted by Yoda

Anyone else completely tired of seeing these posts on NT?
Not me. Let the prejudice people come out the closet & Admit it. I just wish more people were open about it. Come on White people, now's your chance. There's been so much prejudice going on since the election has started that you'll just blend in with the rest of the mess that's been reported.

I'm not talking about racism, I'm talking about the election on the whole.

Everything that goes along with the election is just being forced down our throats.

Nov 4th can't come soon enough.

LOL @ anyone who thinks Palin didn't hear the N-word dropped by someone during her speech. Just goes to show you how some members of the core Republicanbase feel about minorities.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

The one great thing about this election is that it shows the clear vile racism that had been concealed in America for the past few decades. Many whites claim that outright racism is dead which we are now seeing is somewhat untrue but there's still strong hatred in both the white & black community. Theres such a clear contrast between Republican rallies & Democratic rallies, you see a way more diverse crowd in terms of racial background and age groups at democratic rallies whereas at Republican rallies you see middle age mostly white men and women. Clearly you can see which party is progressive and which has stagnated.

That real. Perfectly stated.

The Republican party is in shambles. Their future success (2012) lies in the hands of a deaf, incompetent, beauty queen.

Palin should have said something in response to that comment. The woman right behind her on the left heard the comment and starts to laugh so I know Palinheard it too. I know they showed this rally on CNN live but I havent heard anything about it on the news until today.

she noticed it and tried to speak louder. I feel sorry for the Republicans all these rednecks are giving them a bad wrap

id still hit it too

Back
Top Bottom