Sasha Grey reads to an L.A. elementary class

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

whatever dude, being a pr0nstar is her job. I personally know Jenny Hendrix and she is cool and sweet as can be.

It's means to an end, similar to everything else.

Love her you lucky bro lol

The only big problem I can foresee is when kids go home and google her...
30t6p3b.gif

Other than that, she volunteered to read at a school. Not many people do that, so I applaud the effort. One more thing. She looks extra regular, like a school teacher without all the pr0n makeup.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by FourReal

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

So were all gonna act like you cant clean a toilet
You can sanitize it before she licked it

I haven't seen the scene in question so I dont quite know
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
are you serious so what your saying if i gave you a 100$ to lick a toilet you will do it right

I'd lick her tongue after she licked that toilet just to have the chance to fap in the room adjacent to hers.

RAW 
sick.gif

I wonder how is she gonna explain to her kids (if she has any one day) when they google their mom and see all the pictures of their mom deepthroating a lot of dudes?

Yo...real talk...who recognized her? The teachers? 
grin.gif

roll.gif

Principal was like..."Yooooo" 

You gotta ask.

Its like to the guy who finds that crazy stuff on the internet...what are YOU looking for my man?   
grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 at everyone who thinks she introduced herself to the class as Sasha Grey.

This.

Sasha is her stage name, the kids in the class know her as Ms. Hantzis.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

why would she be invited to begin with?

Basically. Why not invite an engineer or something? What did the kids get out of this? NOTHING. Anyone can read a book to kids. 

Homegirl was on Entourage, she was bound to get recognized. And if I was a father I won't want someone I saw taking multiple penors up their poop shoot saying a single thing to my child. 
Even her being in the same room with my daughter would have be worried that she has cursed my little princess into a life of whoredom. 

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Homegirl was on Entourage, she was bound to get recognized. And if I was a father I won't want someone I saw taking multiple penors up their poop shoot saying a single thing to my child. 
Even her being in the same room with my daughter would have be worried that she has cursed my little princess into a life of whoredom. 

you should keep your daughter locked in her room then. seen as all the women out there aren't all virgins.

you should keep your daughter locked in her room then. seen as all the women out there aren't all virgins.
Relax brah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was trying to make a joke. I don't have any kids 
Sasha is on another level, I can't even watch some of her films because I know the is going to do something that makes me go 
eek.gif
sick.gif

--Sidenote there are two Rusty Shackelford in this thread so don't hold me accountable for what the other one says

Relax brah 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was trying to make a joke. I don't have any kids 
Sasha is on another level, I can't even watch some of her films because I know the is going to do something that makes me go 
eek.gif
sick.gif

--Sidenote there are two Rusty Shackelford in this thread so don't hold me accountable for what the other one says

i know right? watching her films is like going on an adventure.

u go from fapfapfap to
eek.gif
back to fapfapfap

Back
Top Bottom