save money at the pump Vol #kinda winning

Originally Posted by thacapt

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

what you know about using a gift card with 10 dollars from discovery and pumping a full tank
nerd.gif

how u do dat?

Clearly just buy a discovery gift card for $10 and paying at the pump. It might read like a credit card so it won't stop until you stop it or the tank is full. You can't pay at pump with most gift cards so maybe this one is an exception. Pumps don't usually stop until you stop when you pay at a pump, no matter how much money is your account. They will just overdraw your account which u won't have to worry about with a gift card.

what you know about using a gift card with 10 dollars from discovery and pumping a full tank
nerd.gif

how u do dat?

Clearly just buy a discovery gift card for $10 and paying at the pump. It might read like a credit card so it won't stop until you stop it or the tank is full. You can't pay at pump with most gift cards so maybe this one is an exception. Pumps don't usually stop until you stop when you pay at a pump, no matter how much money is your account. They will just overdraw your account which u won't have to worry about with a gift card.

Originally Posted by Cuffy

nerd.gif

how u do dat?

nerd.gif

My gas light just came on last night to...

nerd.gif

how u do dat?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

on the discover web site shows gift cards from $20-$500. im callin bs on this but going to try it right now

Filling my tank at $20 is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IgotthatFIREMAN

on the discover web site shows gift cards from $20-$500. im callin bs on this but going to try it right now

Filling my tank at $20 is still
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

how u do dat?

nerd.gif

i've tried it with an amex gift card and it didn't work.  i'll try a discover maybe.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

how u do dat?

nerd.gif

i've tried it with an amex gift card and it didn't work.  i'll try a discover maybe.

Psh only arco or maybe valero does this nonsense out here in cali.. they charge like an extra 45
cents.. so if your total is 30 dollars it would be 30.45.. smh

Psh only arco or maybe valero does this nonsense out here in cali.. they charge like an extra 45
cents.. so if your total is 30 dollars it would be 30.45.. smh

cant find a discover gift card at any store. are these online only? MontellGriffin97 where you gettin these from

cant find a discover gift card at any store. are these online only? MontellGriffin97 where you gettin these from

I know the gas stations here you pay regular price when paying with card. But with cash they discount it a couple change.

Back
Top Bottom