save money at the pump Vol #kinda winning

I GO UP TO THE PUMP LIKE RANDY MOSS...
Afrorandymoss.jpg

Spoiler [+]
straight_cash_homey_tshirt.jpg

i filled up my tank this weekend with a gift card form Wal-Mart. You save an extra 10 cents a gallon. $3.21/gallon it use to be 3 cents but they have a promotion going on until August 1st.

i filled up my tank this weekend with a gift card form Wal-Mart. You save an extra 10 cents a gallon. $3.21/gallon it use to be 3 cents but they have a promotion going on until August 1st.

I never heard of this higher price gas if you use a debit card til'I moved out here to cali recently.

I never heard of this higher price gas if you use a debit card til'I moved out here to cali recently.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

How do I use my card to make a purchase?

Discover Gift Cards work like a prepaid credit card. When either you or the cashier swipes the card, be sure to press "Credit" instead of "Debit" or "Gift Card" at the time of purchase. If you are attempting to make a purchase over the amount on your gift card, tell the cashier the exact balance left on your card and to swipe that amount. Then use an alternative form of payment to complete your purchase. Enter a ziocode thats in the area you are pumping gas

"insert s#$*just got real.gif"
why would i post something so crazy just to spin yall, 
eyes.gif

So ur saying i could just put 10 dollars in to the discovery gift card, and just press CREDIT when pumping my gas then i could go over 10 dollars and pump full tank?!
nerd.gif

Also won't the cashier make sure that you can only $10 worth of gas?
Not understanding how this will work....

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

How do I use my card to make a purchase?

Discover Gift Cards work like a prepaid credit card. When either you or the cashier swipes the card, be sure to press "Credit" instead of "Debit" or "Gift Card" at the time of purchase. If you are attempting to make a purchase over the amount on your gift card, tell the cashier the exact balance left on your card and to swipe that amount. Then use an alternative form of payment to complete your purchase. Enter a ziocode thats in the area you are pumping gas

"insert s#$*just got real.gif"
why would i post something so crazy just to spin yall, 
eyes.gif

So ur saying i could just put 10 dollars in to the discovery gift card, and just press CREDIT when pumping my gas then i could go over 10 dollars and pump full tank?!
nerd.gif

Also won't the cashier make sure that you can only $10 worth of gas?
Not understanding how this will work....

The 10 cents cheaper actually does work with debt cards. Just make sure you select debt and enter your pin number and its like cash. I do this all the time at my local gash station. I paid $3.52 for premium this morning. Living in SC FTW...But having to put premium in the tank FTL.

The 10 cents cheaper actually does work with debt cards. Just make sure you select debt and enter your pin number and its like cash. I do this all the time at my local gash station. I paid $3.52 for premium this morning. Living in SC FTW...But having to put premium in the tank FTL.

certain gas stations here in BK have a sign saying "Debit Charged as Credit" so as long as you don't see that sign you should be good...

But eff that, I wanna pay $10 for a tank... Shoot even a half tank.

certain gas stations here in BK have a sign saying "Debit Charged as Credit" so as long as you don't see that sign you should be good...

But eff that, I wanna pay $10 for a tank... Shoot even a half tank.

Back
Top Bottom