Saved By The Bell Reunion...Jimmy Fallon Finally Did It!

Jessie looks the same physically but mentally she looks like something is really wrong with her :lol:
I think she had some issues in the past but last thing I heard was that she found Jesus.

Mario still somehow looks really young. Mark looks like he's on his 30s. I think they just put too much makeup on them. On Franklin and bash he looks normal.

The stripper joke had me :lol:

:lol: Funny as hell.

Zack Morris was the definitive cool kid. Son had time and space powers.

Word

One of the reasons why I enjoy watching Jimmy Fallon. The guy is entertaining and all these pop culture references are hilarious.

Mr. Belding looks like he decided to eat lunch at Max's every day. Goodness.

:rofl:

Kelly been wifey since she was 15. Wood still wife... :smokin

Kelly/Tiffany still looking good..................................She was really bad on 90210.

Mannnnnnn....... we're getting old :/

Talk to me if you remember Good morning Ms Bliss...............................:smh:

Absolutely loved the sketch, but they all look aged. Mario probably looks the best. They all look in good shape for their age, except Belding, but people saying they look the same as they did 20 years ago are crazy.

Mario definitely looks the best, but they all look good for their age. Referring to the students, Belding been doing him. Makes sense because he was on the new class too if I recall. He was getting that bread.

that pregnant kelly kapowski pu$$y :smh: :smokin

why did they keep calling Mr. Tuttle, Belding?

View media item 1386630
and the screech easter egg
View media item 1386639

:rofl: I swear I thought Belding looked just like dude. Just forgot his name.

Kelly :smokin
Thought she would have a great acting career :smh:

From what I remember she had a great career, she stay working. She might not be winning awards, but she getting checks. :smokin

Last edited:
From what I remember she had a great career, she stay working. She might not be winning awards, but she getting checks. :smokin

I know but I meant I thought she'd star in better shows, better movies. Looking through her imdb right now and its 95% crap if not more

sad no lisa and screech.... coulda thru tori in there tho.... or maybe went to the max!!!!

and yea that nostalgia is real...

I saw the last night with my girls as they looked at me on wth is that about daddy...

Which got me to thinking...... this next generation will have absolutely no pop culture references and throwback sitcoms etc.... ie sbtb, family matters, hang time, fresh prince of belair type of shows....

Cant really do retro-reality tv.... cant see doing throwback atlanta housewives shows... And pretty much everything else is like dramas etc.... Cant really see doing throwback walking dead, sons of anarchy, law and order, ncis type shows either... 

This is the end of an era

I never fully realized that until I read this.

Today they have Modern Family and Big Bang Theory. I don't see kids nowadays doing an references to these shows 20 years from now. :smh:

I'm kinda scared to check (it would make me too depressed) but is Ms Bliss (the actress) still alive?

They need to do a Family Matters reunion next. That was a GOAT 90's show as well. Maybe if Jimmy ever does a show in Chi-Town :nerd:

Only if they have aunt rachel and judy too. We need to find out what happened to them.

Watching the skit again and Kelly aged decent. I'd get my AC Slater on.

This was a mandatory show to watch on Saturday mornings in the 90's! 90's had the best sitcoms, bar none! So original for it's time.

This was a mandatory show to watch on Saturday mornings in the 90's! 90's had the best sitcoms, bar none! So original for it's time.
Right ! this and a few other shows and cartoons. My punishment was not being able to watch these shows on weekends.. Use to be
mad.gif
when my mom made that decision

I feel sorry for the kids growing up now. My niece watches the worst shows on Nick and Disney. Doesn't even come close to sitcoms in the 90s.

Back
Top Bottom