Saved By The Bell Reunion...Jimmy Fallon Finally Did It!

I think Fallon might be aiming for either a "Family Matters" or "Martin" reunion in the near future. It takes a special kinda host to get celebrities to do these kinda things without really having anything new to promote.

there was an episode of martin where they go on vacation on some island or something
and they get attacked in the hut by like a small fury nondescript animal & they are getting roughed up by it, fighting it off & such

that was some of the best physical comedy i've ever seen

Last edited:
there was an episode of martin where they go on vacation on some island or something
and they get attacked in the hut by like a small fury nondescript animal & they are getting roughed up by it, fighting it off & such

that was some of the best physical comedy i've ever seen
That episode never gets old. I'm :rofl: every time I see it.

I think Fallon might be aiming for either a "Family Matters" or "Martin" reunion in the near future. It takes a special kinda host to get celebrities to do these kinda things without really having anything new to promote.

Ahhh money? :lol:

I doubt Jimmy would do a Family Matters reunion since it was on ABC. All the things he's done for SBTB, CALIFORNIA DREAMS AND FRESH PRINCE were all NBC shows. Might be easier to do those shows since they would have an easier time with copyrights, since the The Tonight show is an NBC show.

He did a California Dreams reunion skit? I must look for it now.

I doubt Jimmy would do a Family Matters reunion since it was on ABC. All the things he's done for SBTB, CALIFORNIA DREAMS AND FRESH PRINCE were all NBC shows. Might be easier to do those shows since they would have an easier time with copyrights, since the The Tonight show is an NBC show.

He did a California Dreams reunion skit? I must look for it now.

i dont know mane, kimmel did a Friends skit with the ladies

The girls from California Dreams still look good. Looks like jake's prime years were on the show.

Lorena from California Dreams could get it back then. Haven't seen what she looks like now. :nerd:

They all look amazing. Too bad for Lark though, at one point I think people tried to make it seem like she went crazy, but I heard she has lupus. Which was the reason for her strange look in pictures. Using tons of make up to hide her marks/scars from the disease.

Hey guys... I need help :smh:

I don't know which one is which?

I know Slater, the girl from showgirls Jessie, Kelly Kapowski, but is Zack the dude with the long hair, and who is the dude to the left screech?

Back
Top Bottom