SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Still waiting on the Michigan thats the only pair i want unless they release the black and gray ones.

Saw the pine greens at finishline and footlocker today, both on the wall already. Definitely heading to sale prices, don't see many people paying $180 for these.

I remember the black turquoise cw sat on eastbay catalogs for $19.99. I was able to get a pair at that price point back then and hope they hit carnivore price point at the outlets too.

I remember the black turquoise cw sat on eastbay catalogs for $19.99. I was able to get a pair at that price point back then and hope they hit carnivore price point at the outlets too.

I think these may hit around 80-100 but I really have a hard time seeing em hit Carnivore prices...

I'd be happy if they did though, I'd grab at least 2 more pairs.

^^^Nah, even if they sit for a while, they'll get RTV'd before they get lower than like $120-$130. Think about black/white Uptempos or even Obsidian Uptempos. Those things sat everywhere and the cheapest you could have found either of them for was like $99.99.

^^^Nah, even if they sit for a while, they'll get RTV'd before they get lower than like $120-$130. Think about black/white Uptempos or even Obsidian Uptempos. Those things sat everywhere and the cheapest you could have found either of them for was like $99.99.

its definitely possible for the price to drop way below 100. maybe not at footlocker, footaction, champs, finishline but the urban spots like JimmyJazz, DTLR, Shoe City, maybe Sheiks will surely mark them down handsomely instead of a RTV.

Pair came in, box was a little beat but the shoes themselves were okay.

Dat 3M doe :pimp:

^ Eastbay last weekend when they had the 20% code...as for comfort, I only wore them around the house a bit but they felt good.

And you shouldn't regret it. Good quality and pretty close to the OGs. Rather pay retail for these than pay retail for the retro crap Jordan Brand has been pooping out.

I only regret my purchase because I could've had em for 125.50 shipped to my house lol...27 cheaper than Eastbay.

Wore mine yesterday for the 1st time to the movies. Broke a lot of necks. People wearing oly vii's and foams looking at my feet like wth are those?? :smokin

It's crazy how these are just sitting on shelves. then again, that $180 price tag is steep. Got mine on hold waiting for that sale price to hit. 8)

I did post a place that had em for $125.50 shipped in the US...that's better than waiting and is pretty much a sale price.

I did post a place that had em for $125.50 shipped in the US...that's better than waiting and is pretty much a sale price.

I went ahead and jumped at this price.. Everybody pics kept eating me up... Thanks for posting the deal!!:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I copped for $150  and not mad at all, I do know with all the hot kicks coming out nobody that rich to snatch them all so black friday is looking good for those willing to bear it and wait for those sales.

Back
Top Bottom