SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

yuck

$T2eC16J,!zUE9s38-JN4BQH(6JbEBg~~60_12.JPG

Last edited:
:x Just waaaaaaay to much green. I like the green but to much of any solid color is horrible. Come on nike, the pillars are a great looking shoe, with a radical design. Do it some justice and use the different materials and the "slashes" on the shoe as an oppurtunity to use different color schemes.

Last edited:
Love the Og's, Even the retro is raw, I love the color green but thats an OD of it. Still trying to find size 13 as well.

Last edited:
That Pine Green CW is buns. Wasted materials.

I want to see a CW with the same Colorblocking as the OG Neons with Solar Red replacing Neon and a Solar Red bubble and sole.

^^^Nah son, the Pine Greens are selling out quick. Already seen about 3 different spots with people camping out for em last night!

In all seriousness, I'm losing patience waiting on that price drop on the neons. Only good thing is that for now, these are sitting everywhere. Another good sign: when I was in the store a couple days after they came out I was talking to this cat that works there about em, and this other girl working there said "Those?! You actually like those?" She was all of like 17. The younger generation doesn't really have a connection to these things, so as long as Kanye or somebody doesn't rock a pair out in public, these should definitely drop.

Also, I noticed the sample pine greens had a leather toe, and the release version has a nubuck, so I'm really hoping that the MIchigan colorway will do the same, and change the leather toe to nubuck.

Im happy these aren't selling..I haven't wanted some retros like this since neon uptempos.Once they hit 120 I may cop 2, then on to the navy's

sorry for the crappy iPhone quality

not a lot of love for these here. i like em tho

to each his own though

^^^Nah son, the Pine Greens are selling out quick. Already seen about 3 different spots with people camping out for em last night!

In all seriousness, I'm losing patience waiting on that price drop on the neons. Only good thing is that for now, these are sitting everywhere. Another good sign: when I was in the store a couple days after they came out I was talking to this cat that works there about em, and this other girl working there said "Those?! You actually like those?" She was all of like 17. The younger generation doesn't really have a connection to these things, so as long as Kanye or somebody doesn't rock a pair out in public, these should definitely drop.

Also, I noticed the sample pine greens had a leather toe, and the release version has a nubuck, so I'm really hoping that the MIchigan colorway will do the same, and change the leather toe to nubuck.
lol Wale rocked them a few months ago

I like that he rocks his joints eons before they come out so they are forgotten about when they do come out

Alright y'all, just got word that Unheardof will be dropping the price of the Neons to $110 shipped. Call in the morning (513) 744-9444. As of 5-ish today they still had most sizes.

HTH,
J

Last edited:
Alright y'all, just got word that Unheardof will be dropping the price of the Neons to $110 shipped. Call in the morning (513) 744-9444. As of 5-ish today they still had most sizes.

HTH,
J
Wish I could pay w/ PayPal. Damb.

HTH,
J

now that is a hookup.
thanks!

Finally got a chance to see these in the flesh yesterday. DOPE. Still waiting on that price drop though.

And I know folks have said it before, but Nike got it right with these retros. I'm thoroughly impressed because this is one shoe I knew they'd eff up.

Back
Top Bottom