SAY WHAT? Nike Total Air Pillar Dropping in 2012

Saw in the speed turf forum that the MICHIGANS are coming out!! They were on the same page as the "49ers" Speed Turfs, so does this mean same time frame?

^ saw that too. Picked up my volt cw last week for $125 and now I'm just waiting on that Michigan colorway... 

Last edited:
Where, ive been periodically checking finishline online and its still at 179, they have a fsr.
ebay. most sellers are more than willing to avoid the ebay fees and I like to try to negotiate a little.  With coupon codes you should be able to get them for $150 via finishline. I was just tired of waiting for footlocker, finishline, and eastbay to discount them so I went ahead n pulled the trigger at $125. 

Last edited:
Michigans will be had as soon as exclusions are lifted on eastbay, i know theyll sit but i dont care i gotta have sooner then later!

FTL puts their shoes on sale at the most random times. I will get the grey/neon to chill in and the blk/red to workout in. Dope shoe overall.

Good news bros, the Michigan Pillar's RD is on 11/3/12 :nthat:

*Saw this on the FNL launch list*

Last edited:
Good news bros, the Michigan Pillar's RD is on 11/3/12
nthat.gif

*Saw this on the FNL launch list*
nthat.gif

how about an update on the price drop for the neon pillars. that would be nice.... I know some selective footlockers in the u.s have had to put these puppies on sale. adonde

^^^Nowhere that I've seen. None of the chains in store or online have put them on sale from what I've seen or heard, and the couple of local chains I've checked out still have FSRs in stock and they're still sitting at retail. Nike took a gamble on this one being so coveted that they could charge so much for them but the retailers lost since they had to drop $90 per pair on them so they really don't want to put them on sale yet.

Every "urban" store in Philly has them for $140 or under...
Still too dam much, i learned my lesson with the carnivores, i got 20%off and monthsssss down the line people were purchasing these kicks for 20.00 from the outlet. Never more. Thanks for youre insight. 100.oo and im sold

Last edited:
150 Shipped with a 20 OFF Code APPLIED 
mad.gif

I hate Nike

Thanks and repped for posting

Don't know if I want to pull the trigger or wait it out . . . Don't want to sleep to the point where 175 is a bargain, but then again don't want to pull the trigger and then they're going for 100 dollars by Christmas
i tryed to use my finishline coupon but it was expired i think im going to wait it out, they still charge tax and shipping

Back
Top Bottom