SB STREETFIGHTER PACK

I didnt see a post about this so if there is one lock it up and my bust.
ryu-nike-sb-dunk-mid.jpg
pimp.gif

Word on the net is that Nike SB will release a Street Fighter Pack Holiday 2010. As you can see, this Dunk Mid was inspired by Ryu. The Dunks colorway was inspired by Ryu’s white, black, red attire. Most of us grew up playing Street Fighter, so we expect these Ryu Dunks to be sought after by Street Fighter fans. Stay tuned for more images and info. Let us know what you think about this concept. via NSB

If you don’t know about Hadouken, it’s safe to say you don’t know Ryu!
chun-li-nike-sb-dunk-low.jpg
pimp.gif

Following up on the news about the Nike SB Street Fighter Pack, we now take a look at the Chun Li Dunk Low. Chun Li’s signature move was the Hyakuretsu Kyaku (Hundred Rending Kicks), better known as the Lightning Kick. Chun Li is also well-known for being the first female fighting character in a video game.

It appears that Chun Li is also part of the Nike SB Street Fighter Pack that’s said to release Holiday 2010. The SB Dunk Lows play off Chun Li’s blue and white outfit. The Dunks feature a blue base with yellow contrast stitching, plus a white swoosh, midsole, and laces. Judging by the picture, it seems like the Chun Li Dunks will feature a fat tongue. Stay tuned for more Nike SB Street Fighter Pack info.

I didnt see a post about this so if there is one lock it up and my bust.
ryu-nike-sb-dunk-mid.jpg
pimp.gif

Word on the net is that Nike SB will release a Street Fighter Pack Holiday 2010. As you can see, this Dunk Mid was inspired by Ryu. The Dunks colorway was inspired by Ryu’s white, black, red attire. Most of us grew up playing Street Fighter, so we expect these Ryu Dunks to be sought after by Street Fighter fans. Stay tuned for more images and info. Let us know what you think about this concept. via NSB

If you don’t know about Hadouken, it’s safe to say you don’t know Ryu!
chun-li-nike-sb-dunk-low.jpg
pimp.gif

Following up on the news about the Nike SB Street Fighter Pack, we now take a look at the Chun Li Dunk Low. Chun Li’s signature move was the Hyakuretsu Kyaku (Hundred Rending Kicks), better known as the Lightning Kick. Chun Li is also well-known for being the first female fighting character in a video game.

It appears that Chun Li is also part of the Nike SB Street Fighter Pack that’s said to release Holiday 2010. The SB Dunk Lows play off Chun Li’s blue and white outfit. The Dunks feature a blue base with yellow contrast stitching, plus a white swoosh, midsole, and laces. Judging by the picture, it seems like the Chun Li Dunks will feature a fat tongue. Stay tuned for more Nike SB Street Fighter Pack info.

A Mortal Kombat Theme is just a matter of time now. From Sub-Zero to raiden to Reptile..... Wow at the possibilities/thoughts

A Mortal Kombat Theme is just a matter of time now. From Sub-Zero to raiden to Reptile..... Wow at the possibilities/thoughts

Eh.

Just looks like plain colorways that somehow got attached to Ryu and Chun Li because of the colorway. Not the other way around.

Too plain IMO.

Back
Top Bottom