SB STREETFIGHTER PACK

Eh.

Just looks like plain colorways that somehow got attached to Ryu and Chun Li because of the colorway. Not the other way around.

Too plain IMO.

Love SF but nothing bout those that makes me wanna get them asap.Hopefully they come out with better colorways

Love SF but nothing bout those that makes me wanna get them asap.Hopefully they come out with better colorways

smh.gif

they are very plain looking but im sure there will be one shoe out of the original 8 characters that will have every hyped. or we could all be jumping the gun and these could be regular SB's with a street name attached to them, in that case we wont see any other character based shoes.

i refuse to buy SB's without the fat tounges or mids with straps.

if this is going to be a series other ones id like to see are
guile dhalsim and zangif

guile because those will have some camo in them, so they will probably resemble the brian andersons
dhalsim and zangifs will be a nice mash up of browns and reds.

they are very plain looking but im sure there will be one shoe out of the original 8 characters that will have every hyped. or we could all be jumping the gun and these could be regular SB's with a street name attached to them, in that case we wont see any other character based shoes.

i refuse to buy SB's without the fat tounges or mids with straps.

if this is going to be a series other ones id like to see are
guile dhalsim and zangif

guile because those will have some camo in them, so they will probably resemble the brian andersons
dhalsim and zangifs will be a nice mash up of browns and reds.

I'd grab the whole pack. I'll be pretty damn heated if they don't have a Guy pair dude was rocking Dunks before they were popular.

I'd grab the whole pack. I'll be pretty damn heated if they don't have a Guy pair dude was rocking Dunks before they were popular.

Didn't nike already try this dunk mid thing without the strap?

Maybe they should just drop the mid all together.

Didn't nike already try this dunk mid thing without the strap?

Maybe they should just drop the mid all together.

chun li got some tig 'ol bitties...

and then some monster mis-colored thighs.

pimp.gif

chun li got some tig 'ol bitties...

and then some monster mis-colored thighs.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom