Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

espn_a_jordanlaugh_200.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMAO!!!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI. This clown made a new sn here and is trying to be an E-thug. Don't buy anything from "I wear my Heat23"

Forwarded Private Message:
To:Zero 0123
Sent:May 24, 2011, 9:57 am

I Know who you are I'M A CLOWN??  Wait until I see you +*+%% Its only a matter of time $%%$#% +*+%%!
Glad my *+%%$ showed me The !##%*+%+ you said About me cuz NOW ITS ON??  Lets see whos gonna help you when I'm Beatin your %+%!!!!!!!!!

We can meet at house of hoops if your really bout it cuz I will $!%+ your gay lookin %+% up!!!

Dont be camping at a release over night EVER!!!! 

I will bring the DRAMA to your house you can talk real gangata on the internet BUT your a %%$%%#$ +*+%%!!!!

ITS ON WHEN I SEE YOU!!!!!!!

Its only a matter of time before I run into you!

Wait...so he made another Screename on niketalk? That means he'll probaly try to scam someone again. Obviously no one buy anything from

"I wear my Heat23" .  Mods is there a way to ban His IP Address or something like that so he's not allowed to post on here at all or create new Screenames and continue posting? He'll probaly still be up to his tricks and scams if he's still  allowed to post on here and make new screenames.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

FYI. This clown made a new sn here and is trying to be an E-thug. Don't buy anything from "I wear my Heat23"

Forwarded Private Message:
To:Zero 0123
Sent:May 24, 2011, 9:57 am

I Know who you are I'M A CLOWN??  Wait until I see you +*+%% Its only a matter of time $%%$#% +*+%%!
Glad my *+%%$ showed me The !##%*+%+ you said About me cuz NOW ITS ON??  Lets see whos gonna help you when I'm Beatin your %+%!!!!!!!!!

We can meet at house of hoops if your really bout it cuz I will $!%+ your gay lookin %+% up!!!

Dont be camping at a release over night EVER!!!! 

I will bring the DRAMA to your house you can talk real gangata on the internet BUT your a %%$%%#$ +*+%%!!!!

ITS ON WHEN I SEE YOU!!!!!!!

Its only a matter of time before I run into you!

Wait...so he made another Screename on niketalk? That means he'll probaly try to scam someone again. Obviously no one buy anything from

"I wear my Heat23" .  Mods is there a way to ban His IP Address or something like that so he's not allowed to post on here at all or create new Screenames and continue posting? He'll probaly still be up to his tricks and scams if he's still  allowed to post on here and make new screenames.

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I've sent payment as gift many of times without a hiccup. I will be more cautious next time.
all of a sudden im NOID
me 2, hopefully my pair come today. will be more aware now, thanks NT *prays*

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I've sent payment as gift many of times without a hiccup. I will be more cautious next time.
all of a sudden im NOID
me 2, hopefully my pair come today. will be more aware now, thanks NT *prays*

Originally Posted by iamsaikotic

This is why I never pay with GIFT unless the seller is a MOD.

I would much rather add the 4% if they really insist on GIFT.

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.

and they my friend have something to hide.  if i don't know you like that i'll just pay the 4% fee so that im protected and if you won't allow that then your a scammer fraud in my eyes

You'd be surprised on how many people REFUSE to me adding the 4% when I offer to buy shoes. It's like they've already made up their minds about scamming someone...

Like the poster said above, if you paid with a CC they can do a chargeback and Paypal will refund your money. I've done it before and I got my money back through me CC comapny.

Good luck OP.

and they my friend have something to hide.  if i don't know you like that i'll just pay the 4% fee so that im protected and if you won't allow that then your a scammer fraud in my eyes

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Good luck OP.

i always send the extra 4% because with a cc you have to pay it anyway so no point in sending as a gift.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Good luck OP.

i always send the extra 4% because with a cc you have to pay it anyway so no point in sending as a gift.

o man, im apart of this post now i am one of the ongoing transactions he was referring to when u spoke to johngotty i bought a pair of cool greys sz 12 he was supposed to have shipped yesterday...hopefully he hits me up soon

o man, im apart of this post now i am one of the ongoing transactions he was referring to when u spoke to johngotty i bought a pair of cool greys sz 12 he was supposed to have shipped yesterday...hopefully he hits me up soon

Back
Top Bottom