SCAMMED BY 23FORLYFE (MODS HELP!!!)

Originally Posted by thejrob

I love this site for so many reasons, but damn why r u peeps still trustin each other enough to send good amounts of dough online with no legal agreement and expecting to not get scammed sometimes. It's not like there are background checks on this site homie...
bad apples but still got good people on this site. http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10869623#...-10869623
just copped some fire red IIIs off this guy for 110.

not everyone's a scammer... u just need to understand not to screw your own self over

Originally Posted by thejrob

I love this site for so many reasons, but damn why r u peeps still trustin each other enough to send good amounts of dough online with no legal agreement and expecting to not get scammed sometimes. It's not like there are background checks on this site homie...
bad apples but still got good people on this site. http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10869623#...-10869623
just copped some fire red IIIs off this guy for 110.

not everyone's a scammer... u just need to understand not to screw your own self over

LovetheXIV scammed ppl? 
story?  
nerd.gif

i have done plenty of sales where i require payment as gift. I always deliver the goods. You will never get ahead scamming other people. Take now lose later, its a viscious cycle.

i have done plenty of sales where i require payment as gift. I always deliver the goods. You will never get ahead scamming other people. Take now lose later, its a viscious cycle.

Originally Posted by rmart49

I AINT REALLY TRIPPIN ON THE MONEY, I JUST WANT HIM BANNED...PLUS THE ACCOUNT WAS VERIFIED, AND I SAW MAYHEM WAS ONE OF HIS REFs. and all that CC info above is no longer viable.
He's banned now but you sure you dont care about the money? I would.
ohwell.gif

Post the guy's address up maybe someone on NT who lives in his area can "pay him a visit". By the Way as soon as you saw Michael Jorden as the paypal name you should have never done the transaction. I hope the best for you don't give up on trying to get your money back.And it helps if the seller cans et up an ebay auction so you can check their feedback. I Hope this is a lesson learned and no one else on NT will be scammed

Originally Posted by rmart49

I AINT REALLY TRIPPIN ON THE MONEY, I JUST WANT HIM BANNED...PLUS THE ACCOUNT WAS VERIFIED, AND I SAW MAYHEM WAS ONE OF HIS REFs. and all that CC info above is no longer viable.
He's banned now but you sure you dont care about the money? I would.
ohwell.gif

Post the guy's address up maybe someone on NT who lives in his area can "pay him a visit". By the Way as soon as you saw Michael Jorden as the paypal name you should have never done the transaction. I hope the best for you don't give up on trying to get your money back.And it helps if the seller cans et up an ebay auction so you can check their feedback. I Hope this is a lesson learned and no one else on NT will be scammed

Well, for my transaction, everything went according to schedule. Just delivered via Express.

I blacked out fam's info as well as my own, for obvious reasons.

Again, my lesson learned will be no more Paypal gift payments to NTers. The $6 I thought I was saving ending up costing me $27 extra in shipping just to have piece of mind. But I'll give 23ForLyfe credit for completing the transaction.

Well, for my transaction, everything went according to schedule. Just delivered via Express.

I blacked out fam's info as well as my own, for obvious reasons.

Again, my lesson learned will be no more Paypal gift payments to NTers. The $6 I thought I was saving ending up costing me $27 extra in shipping just to have piece of mind. But I'll give 23ForLyfe credit for completing the transaction.

^ Your transaction with him was successful because he knows he's banned on here. He wants NTers to see he's legit(when he's not), so he can be un-banned, and start scamming NTers again.

^ Your transaction with him was successful because he knows he's banned on here. He wants NTers to see he's legit(when he's not), so he can be un-banned, and start scamming NTers again.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Bingo.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Bingo.

FYI. This clown made a new sn here and is trying to be an E-thug. Don't buy anything from "I wear my Heat23"

Forwarded Private Message:
To:Zero 0123
Sent:May 24, 2011, 9:57 am

I Know who you are I'M A CLOWN??  Wait until I see you +*+%% Its only a matter of time $%%$#% +*+%%!
Glad my *+%%$ showed me The !##%*+%+ you said About me cuz NOW ITS ON??  Lets see whos gonna help you when I'm Beatin your %+%!!!!!!!!!

We can meet at house of hoops if your really bout it cuz I will $!%+ your gay lookin %+% up!!!

Dont be camping at a release over night EVER!!!! 

I will bring the DRAMA to your house you can talk real gangata on the internet BUT your a %%$%%#$ +*+%%!!!!

ITS ON WHEN I SEE YOU!!!!!!!

Its only a matter of time before I run into you!

FYI. This clown made a new sn here and is trying to be an E-thug. Don't buy anything from "I wear my Heat23"

I Know who you are I'M A CLOWN??  Wait until I see you +*+%% Its only a matter of time $%%$#% +*+%%!
Glad my *+%%$ showed me The !##%*+%+ you said About me cuz NOW ITS ON??  Lets see whos gonna help you when I'm Beatin your %+%!!!!!!!!!

We can meet at house of hoops if your really bout it cuz I will $!%+ your gay lookin %+% up!!!

I will bring the DRAMA to your house you can talk real gangata on the internet BUT your a %%$%%#$ +*+%%!!!!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

that boy sound like he bout it bout it blood

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

that boy sound like he bout it bout it blood

Back
Top Bottom