SCAMMED by fellow NTer

What's up y'all,
About two weeks ago, I decide to conduct my first NT transaction from the buying and selling forums. I've seen guys get great deals on the forum, andeverybody seemed to be above board. So I pay dude through paypal, and the next day the guy says he's shipped the sneakers but he's too busy at thatmoment to send the tracking info. A few days later, he changes his story and says he hadn't sent them yet, but he would do so in an hour and get back tome. Long story short, it's been almost 2 weeks and the shoes still have not been shipped. Also, the seller sent me an email saying he won't have onlineaccess for the next while. I'm no fool and I know when I've been taken. I also met another cat on NT that was scammed by the same dude with the samecon (at the same time as me). I've already filed a paypal dispute, and I just wanted to know if anyone here has been successful in retrieving their moneyafter being shiested? Also, has anyone here had a similar experience when dealing with NT cats? Let me know. 1

Sellers name?

Proof of purchase?

Messages?

Names?

Addresses?

Sneakers in question?

Dates?

etc...

You suck...

nerd.gif

Can you name the person so we can avoid doing business with him? It also might help you get your shoes.

I posted this in the buying and selling lounge.

Everybody avoid 43086nhjordan. He seems to have screwed over myself and JustintimeX21 by accepting money and lying about shipping the sneakers without actuallydo so. I have already filed a paypal dispute, and I also have the emails to prove that he's running some type of con. His goes by the name "MarioRangel", but his paypal account was attached to the name "Eric Thompson." He seems to work for the company Vimby, as he frequently posts videoson NT. I will post more info in the near future. For now, DO NOT CONDUCT A SALES TRANSACTION WITH HIM.

Edit: The email account that I sent the money to was [email protected]

Hmmm....

Digging for some clues...

Do you know his full name? Mario What?

Things you need to know before you do business....Anyone whom has done business with me whether it be Nt/iSS/FSF/EBAY knows my real name...

Something you should have found out...

North Holywood, 22...

Could all be BS though..

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

I posted this in the buying and selling lounge.

Everybody avoid 43086nhjordan. He seems to have screwed over myself and JustintimeX21 by accepting money and lying about shipping the sneakers without actually do so. I have already filed a paypal dispute, and I also have the emails to prove that he's running some type of con. His goes by the name "Mario Rangel", but his paypal account was attached to the name "Eric Thompson." He seems to work for the company Vimby, as he frequently posts videos on NT. I will post more info in the near future. For now, DO NOT CONDUCT A SALES TRANSACTION WITH HIM.

Edit: The email account that I sent the money to was [email protected]

Hmmm...

Eric Thompson is either his real name, or the person whom allows him to conduct business using his account....

I'm guessing the former...

That sux man I always have that fear but every transaction I made over nt was clean. But I hope you get your kicks or money back.

Mario Rangel is the name he gives. But even on that site, is says edited by "Mario" so I doubt it's his real name. He sent me an email saying hewon't be able to access the internet for a while but to give him a shout at a certain phone number. Maybe I'll holler tomorrow but I doubt thatit's real anyways.

Post the phone number...

Did he give you an address?

BTW, this is kind of odd...Who the hell are these people??? Blog sucks too...

found some info for you

also uses the name mosded1345

http://www.sole collector.com/forums/member14364.html < I.S.S.account got banned for scamming too

also uses the username mj23shoerocka

http://www.xanga.com/mj23shoerocka <<< xanga

other username XxMariomj23xX

Name: mario
State: California
Birthday: 4/30/1986

AIM:
mrwigga1
mrwigga1
MSN: mj23shoerocka

http://www.migente.com/xxshoerockaxx/ <<<other blog MORE PICTURES HERE SAVE BEFORE HE DELETES

edd73c76d2153981476440b0ec667ebd7973714.jpg

save this stuff before he sees and deletes it

haha google

and i got scammed before, i tracked down my scammer and got him back

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

haha google

I tried, didn't work out that well for me...

You da man, you da man....

*Hangs head in shame*

*Hands over detective badge*....

embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

haha google

I tried, didn't work out that well for me...

You da man, you da man....

*Hangs head in shame*

*Hands over detective badge*....

embarassed.gif
frown.gif
roll.gif
lets just work together to help out this NTer

i wouldnt mind helping any other NTers that need help

BTW DONT GIVE UP I GOT SCAMMED ONCE AND IT TOOK ME ONE YEAR TO GET BACK AT MY SCAMMER AND I GOT HIM BACK HARDER
(no i didnt work at it a year straight, i got scammed, then a year later i found him and went to work for like 2 weeks and found all the info icould of him)

Damn, NKEAIR good looking out. How'd you find all that info. Before I was 99.9% sure I was shafted, now I'm 100% certain. I should've done myhomework before I messed with dude or at the least asked for references (yeah, I know). I found a pic of Eric Thompson but can't figure out how to postit.

Back
Top Bottom