SCAMMED by fellow NTer

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Damn, NKEAIR good looking out. How'd you find all that info. Before I was 99.9% sure I was shafted, now I'm 100% certain. I should've done my homework before I messed with dude or at the least asked for references (yeah, I know). I found a pic of Eric Thompson but can't figure out how to post it.
haha i dont want to sound like a jerk, but i rather keep it to myself

i got scammed before, and after i got payback, i made an email of all the documentation i had of the scammer and how i got the information just incase i neededto refer back to it, then i found out that someone else was about to get scammed by the same person, i sent him my email as proof and everything, well he wassafe, but the seller scammed someone else, and my email got around to him, and while in the middle of the transaction, the buyer was questioning being scammedand he sent the email to the scammer, and the scammer covered up all his tracks, so i cant track him anymore
eyes.gif

but the best tool is google

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Post the phone number...

Did he give you an address?

BTW, this is kind of odd...Who the hell are these people??? Blog sucks too...
I got no address, but I can't post the number right now. I gotta try a few things and see if I can get to the bottom of this.

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Damn, NKEAIR good looking out. How'd you find all that info. Before I was 99.9% sure I was shafted, now I'm 100% certain. I should've done my homework before I messed with dude or at the least asked for references (yeah, I know). I found a pic of Eric Thompson but can't figure out how to post it.

i got scammed before, and after i got payback, i made an email of all the documentation i had of the scammer and how i got the information just incase i needed to refer back to it, then i found out that someone else was about to get scammed by the same person, i sent him my email as proof and everything, well he was safe, but the seller scammed someone else, and my email got around to him, and while in the middle of the transaction, the buyer was questioning being scammed and he sent the email to the scammer, and the scammer covered up all his tracks, so i cant track him anymore
eyes.gif

True. You think I got a chance though of getting my cake back through paypal, or should I just cut my losses now?

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

i got scammed before, and after i got payback, i made an email of all the documentation i had of the scammer and how i got the information just incase i needed to refer back to it, then i found out that someone else was about to get scammed by the same person, i sent him my email as proof and everything, well he was safe, but the seller scammed someone else, and my email got around to him, and while in the middle of the transaction, the buyer was questioning being scammed and he sent the email to the scammer, and the scammer covered up all his tracks, so i cant track him anymore
eyes.gif

True. You think I got a chance though of getting my cake back through paypal, or should I just cut my losses now?

i see no reason why you should give up

pics of his collection if that matters

11wordisbond wrote:

Sometimes you win the paypal dispute but the scammer will have no money in their account so paypal will tell you that you can't get anything back.

If this happens just call your bank/credit card company and tell them that you never got the item and then they will do a charge back.

So either way you will be good since you paid with paypal.

This dude NKEAIR sounds like he works with the Federal Government or something lol....

Originally Posted by mattmcd4free

11wordisbond wrote:

Sometimes you win the paypal dispute but the scammer will have no money in their account so paypal will tell you that you can't get anything back.

If this happens just call your bank/credit card company and tell them that you never got the item and then they will do a charge back.

So either way you will be good since you paid with paypal.

This is good to know. Appreciate that.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

This dude NKEAIR sounds like he works with the Federal Government or something lol....
roll.gif
ive seen other NT detective cases where NT found all thisstuff that i would have never found, i just got lucky on this one

im going to sleep, be sure to bump this thread tomorrow when more NTers are on to see if they can help u

Good luck my man ... If he lives in Southern California, get at me and maybe I can help you with your problem, atleast it was only $50 and not a DMP or somerare OGs

Good thing you only paid $50, a lot of people have been scammed waaaaaay worse! I really hope you get your money back man.. Good luck, keep your head up,lesson well learned and this will most likely help others not get scammed.. even though it had to be YOU, and your $50

l_943dd1e6dfd4cb7c7b7fe21db59988f0.jpg

BTW He's online right now...So the whole "I won't have internet for a while" is BS....

Plus he has internet where he works...

He's just got access to rap cats through his work. It don't make sense though. $50 ain't jack (he took $70 from justintimx21), why place yourreputation in jeopardy when your picture and your company name is out there. Plus he was doing a lot of advertising on this site. Dude lossed for real.

Back
Top Bottom