Scammed by NTer Spot Rusherz

He's still on twitter
Selling lies 
laugh.gif

7455614750_aec940b536_z.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

This thread would be epic if Monday and Spot were in on it from the start.

- Faked all the conversations and shipping screenshots.

- Waited several weeks to start this thread.

- Rehearsed a Twitter battle.

- Copped a base model Charger knowing the backlash.

- All knowing that the saint Hyper would come to the rescue and donate $250 dollars.

- Now they are laughing their way to the bank with $125 dollars each.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....wait Spot lives in NASHVILLE? i thought he lived in NY??

Apparently he was born in NY. His mom gave birth on the subway or a taxi on the way back to where he lives. So he reps NY.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

He's still on twitter
Selling lies 
laugh.gif

7455614750_aec940b536_z.jpg

If you tell the same lie long enough and to enough people....you might actually start to believe it himself.  Anybody with a brain can see what happened....he can lie 'til he is out of breathe.  He is the same type of dude that would stay quiet during a one on one confrontation, but engage in a beatdown with 5 or 6 people stomping out 1.  Folks like this are cowardice. 

Damn Hyper 
eek.gif
, $250 like it's nothing.

Brb, re-evaluating life to see what I'm doing wrong.

Apparently he was born in NY. His mom gave birth on the subway or a taxi on the way back to where he lives. So he reps NY.

...oh? one of 'those types'
eyes.gif
.  i had a roomate like that once, dude was beyond lame. moved from NY at age 4 and had'nt been back since, but repped that place like he just moved yesterday. i mean had the lingo down, timbs, clothes, the whole 9.
...to make it worse he was like 1/4 hatian, so of course he had to have NY memorabilia and Hatian flags ALL OVER THE ROOM.
30t6p3b.gif
oh yeah, did i meantion he'd never been to Haiti either  
laugh.gif
. straight cornball.

....damn, someone needs to drop that address. i used to live in Nashville, still got family there. never did like Spot.

....damn, someone needs to drop that address. i used to live in Nashville, still got family there. never did like Spot.
He supposedly used his friend's address...

^ Hes not, looked at his twitter, looks like hes gunna stand by what he said

We all learned a lesson today, DONT TRUST ANYBODY

late to the party but just finished reading twitter and NT and i can say im not surprised. He had a post on ebay for some playoff 12s and said to text before you buy. So i text him and we agree on the price posted after he tried to throw in some "VNDS" raptor 7s for another 150 I told him no just the 12s so he told me to send the money as a gift or add on the 4percent. Deal never went thru because i didn't see why i should add on the 4% if i was doing him the favor of not going thru eBay which saved him eBay and Paypal fees.

Hyper is a stand up guy

I remember when this dude first came to this forum talking about his stacks of money. (Figures he'd be a scammer.)

This really messes it up for the NT'ers that want to do "good business" together ... That 4% paypal fee can some times be the deciding factor, which can offset the negotiation for a sale ...

This is shameful .... for $250 @ that ....

Shout out to Hyper for defusing this mess ... $@+%% disgusting ..

Pay attention to the red flags...if someone is balking at the deal because they can't cover the 4% paypal fee, what does that say right there.  Peace of mind is worth 4%. 

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Pay attention to the red flags...if someone is balking at the deal because they can't cover the 4% paypal fee, what does that say right there.  Peace of mind is worth 4%
qft take notes ppl

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by iYen

@Meth
Can known scammers still reapply for a nt account?
word

that israel5 dude scammed me and a few other nt'ers.  the dude who used to always try and sell those phones.  i never bothered to try and get him banned though because i thought he'd just come back on a different account.  figured it would be better for him to keep his sn since now he's a known scammer.  at least in the phone threads.

I remember dude would constantly hit me up asking me to buy a phone from him and if any of my family members were due for an upgrade.
Asked him where he worked...said he couldn't tell me unless he knew I  was going to buy from him 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Pay attention to the red flags...if someone is balking at the deal because they can't cover the 4% paypal fee, what does that say right there.  Peace of mind is worth 4%. 

exactly he was so set on it being a gift and saying that he would never scam that it wasn't worth it.I got the sneakers from someone else on here and the transaction went smooth.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

I know what he means.. he doesn't really know him but he feels like he does after this time.. I'd feel hella mad if someone like Frank Mucus etc scammed me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by iYen

@Meth
Can known scammers still reapply for a nt account?
word

that israel5 dude scammed me and a few other nt'ers.  the dude who used to always try and sell those phones.  i never bothered to try and get him banned though because i thought he'd just come back on a different account.  figured it would be better for him to keep his sn since now he's a known scammer.  at least in the phone threads.
I remember this and I still sea that guy posting in the SoCal forum and elsewhere. I never understood why he got no reapercushions.

At the end of the day though, Hyper is that dude.

Lmao this is the funniest %###

Back
Top Bottom