unlocked? 
nerd.gif
More info?? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

^ Is that Pharrell?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

to go off of reselling: I wanted one of those supreme flag american towels but sold out instantly. theres about a hundred of them on ebay and all for 50+, first off who in their right mind would pay 50 for a beach towel. Retail was 18 wanted to hang it up in my room but damn

but you could've just copped off supreme. maybe that resell price is the price you paid for sleeping and just wanting an item after it sold out. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Can't believe I missed this thread...but not looking back 27 pages...

cliffs anyone?

dude got scammed, took it to twitter , guy with a v6 challenger got banned

Damn I cant believe I slept on this thread. This was jokes from start to finish
laugh.gif

Dudes were making it rain in here left and right too

Definitely just sat here and read this entire thread...thorough cliffs as a public service, since I don't have no bread to give out:

-OP copped some $250 "VNDS" J's off a scammer.

-OP recieved busted kicks, wanted his $ back.

-Scammer agrees, shoes are returned.

-Scammer claimed the shoes were in worse condition than sent when recieved, in fact he contended that Majin Buu had played a game of basketball in them. He then proceeded to berate both OP and anyone who defended him on Twitter, and resorted to disrespectful tactics such as ad hominem attacks and flouting pics of the ill-got bread to entertain his followers.

-Many NTers delighted in this.

-Jokes of widely varying quality ensued.

-Meth made a cameo, banning the scammer and condemning the lack of empathy and character on the part of those so entertained.

-Hyper, an apparent philanthroposter, sent OP his money back, noting an anti-scammer sentiment.

-Other posters showered him with well-deserved acclaim.

-OP donated the money to charity.

-More reimbursement offers abounded, all refused.

-Many people, including myself, became curious about the transferability of this monetary goodwill.

I think that's it...I don't even want my half-hour back. Glad everything seemed to work out.

damn scammers.

wat if all these ppl who are doing the scams are just meth undercover scamming us.
nerd.gif

Don't know why this was reopened
nerd.gif

But yeah, i got my account back

Spot didn't

Y'all can do the math. 

Happy 4th everyone 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom