roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thread turned into a real estate report complete w/ the PRICE of his mommas house
Dudes assassinating characters
Ppl on that blee dat steez in 011
Dude gets juxed by the Snuggie guy
This thread delivers like swap meet Pradas

Thread turned into a real estate report complete w/ the PRICE of his mommas house
Dudes assassinating characters
Ppl on that blee dat steez in 011
Dude gets juxed by the Snuggie guy
This thread delivers like swap meet Pradas

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Diego- I'm curious what would you have done? You ain't bout that life neither.

You need help with a scammer bro?
Just ask if you need my advice.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Diego- I'm curious what would you have done? You ain't bout that life neither.

You need help with a scammer bro?
Just ask if you need my advice.

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by th0ugh

30t6p3b.gif

That really depends on the amount of money.....I'm all about having philly punished, and OP get his money back, but worst comes the worst, have him killed?? come on man.....
indifferent.gif
 u dumb.

30t6p3b.gif

That really depends on the amount of money.....I'm all about having philly punished, and OP get his money back, but worst comes the worst, have him killed?? come on man.....
indifferent.gif
 u dumb.

30t6p3b.gif

over $500,though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

over $500,though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom