SCAMMED by philly5fan

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Mayor. 

Originally Posted by th0ugh

I would be forced to  @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I would be forced to  @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif

This is the type of nonsense that gets people killed or badly hurt, no offense.

This mentality that one's masculinity can only be justified through violence by way of anger, and must constantly be "about that life", is very dangerous.

What happened is unfortunate. OP either needs to get in touch with the proper authorities, or just let it go. People are just %!%*#+ up and shady; it's the way of the world.

Frankly, if anything, this whole incident is testament to how "un-many" philly5fan is. What grown, self-respecting and reliant man resorts to thievery?

The real man is the one who doesn't resort to violence as his first response.

This #*$* us ridiculous. Idk how can you live with yourself knowing theres a dude out there spending money he stole from you. I would be forced to either try to get my money back, @*@@ his life up..or if worst comes to worst...have him killed. Im not trying to be no tough guy...im just saying...OP has to do something..as a man...some of you are a little too comfortable with just taking the L.....you're not about that life? Son you got to MAKE yourself about that life...its not about money anymore. Its the principle. OP is a cheese doodle, dog.
30t6p3b.gif

This is the type of nonsense that gets people killed or badly hurt, no offense.

This mentality that one's masculinity can only be justified through violence by way of anger, and must constantly be "about that life", is very dangerous.

What happened is unfortunate. OP either needs to get in touch with the proper authorities, or just let it go. People are just %!%*#+ up and shady; it's the way of the world.

Frankly, if anything, this whole incident is testament to how "un-many" philly5fan is. What grown, self-respecting and reliant man resorts to thievery?

The real man is the one who doesn't resort to violence as his first response.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Mayor seems like he's all bark and no bite, though. What evidence is there that he is about that life?

Hey man. I may or may not be about that life. But im telling you now...if a dude within my timezone scammed me over 500 dollars, im going to pay you a visit regulate. Best believe you'll be dealt with accordingly. 500 beans is a lot of money to me and all that "about that life" bull gets thrown out. Im AUTOMATICALLY about that life. We talking 500 large...thats half a stack. Best believe im coming for you for my bread.

Mayor seems like he's all bark and no bite, though. What evidence is there that he is about that life?

Hey man. I may or may not be about that life. But im telling you now...if a dude within my timezone scammed me over 500 dollars, im going to pay you a visit regulate. Best believe you'll be dealt with accordingly. 500 beans is a lot of money to me and all that "about that life" bull gets thrown out. Im AUTOMATICALLY about that life. We talking 500 large...thats half a stack. Best believe im coming for you for my bread.

I guess we can add to the thread summary that th0ugh is about that life. 
tired.gif

I guess we can add to the thread summary that th0ugh is about that life. 
tired.gif

Sometimes just the trip itself might be $500 or more so wouldn't exactly be worth it to go.

Sometimes just the trip itself might be $500 or more so wouldn't exactly be worth it to go.

30t6p3b.gif
only thing you're putting hands on is a dozen krsipy kremes

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom